Weekends rejuvenate!! A perfect break from the hustle-bustle of week-days is much needed to keep yourself in full-spirits! Now you might be wondering how to make your weekends perfect, isn’t it? The answer is simple, go for a weekend vacation. A weekend vacation should not be too packed and tedious. It should be at a place where you can sit back and relax, right? So how about a trip to Kochi and Munnar?? Flawless!!!
Munnar has a natural aura to fill you with positive vibes and Kochi has a royal beauty to make you feel high. What more for a perfect weekend? Our Munnar – Kochi weekend package helps you to spend your days exploring and being with nature, forgetting the hurry and confusion of week-days. Also, You can customize this package as per your whims and fantasies. Get ready to treat your mind, eyes, and taste buds to make your weekend worth it!
Itinerary customization availbale.
Pickup Kochi Airport / Railway Station
- As agreed upon, our representative will pick you up from Kochi International Airport or Railway station.
- From there, we will proceed to Munnar. Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls are two beautiful waterfalls that are on your way. You will stop to enjoy the beauty of them. We will then proceed to Munnar town. As per our convenience, we will check-into the hotel before or after sightseeing.
- We will first go to the Tea Museum which is one of its kind in the country. Next, we will head to the Blossom Hydel Park which is known for several activities.
- We will proceed to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, sightseeing begins. First, we will visit the Eravikulam National Park which is known for many attractions. We will then set off to Mattupetty Dam.
- Next,we will go to the top station and before reaching our destination, we will stop at two major attractions in Munnar – Echo Point and Kundala Dam. Once the sightseeing is over, we will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Kochi- The Queen Of Arabian Sea
- After breakfast, we will proceed to Kochi. An array of Kochi attractions will make your weekend holiday thrilling.
- We will start our sightseeing from Hill Palace Museum, Tripunithura. Now, we will proceed to the Kerala Folklore Museum. Enjoying the display of a wide range of art and crafts will quench your love for aesthetics.
- Next we will go to Fort Kochi. Chinese fishing nets are the main attractions of Fort Kochi . A stroll through Jew Street and then visiting the Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church and Santa Cruz Basilica will be a wonderful experience for you.
- Here ends your weekend trip and our representative will drop you off at Kochi Airport / Railway station.