Are you looking for a holiday where you can laze back with a cup of coffee gazing at the green? Or you love to wend your way to a city full of surprises? Whatever you seek, we have something interesting for you! This package helps you to forget your worries at the enchanted realm of two fairies; Munnar and Kochi. At Munnar, you will listen to the lullaby of waterfalls and then conquer the picturesque peaks covered with green and mist.
This is going to be an incredible experience for you. Whereas at Kochi you will explore the rich past and long-standing tradition of this tiny town. Kochi is a place where nature, art, and architecture surprise you. This city is also known for its perfect blend of foreign and local culture. Kochi -Munnar package is going to be an overwhelming experience for you.
Itinerary customization availbale.
En route Munnar
- We will meet you at Kochi Airport / Railway station. Then proceed to Munnar. On the way, enjoy different viewpoints that provide captivating views. Between Kochi and Munnar lies many attractions. Cheeyappara and Valara are two beautiful waterfalls that lie between Kochi and Munnar.
- We will stop here for a while and then drive ahead. Once you reach Munnar we will visit the tea museum. Your visit to the museum will help you to know the making and packaging of tea products.
- When time-up, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Today, the sightseeing begins with a trip to Eravikulam National Park. The park is known for endangered species like Nilgiri Tahr, butterflies and birds. The view from the park is imposing. After the park visit, we will then proceed to the main attraction of Munnar, Mattupetty Dam. The dam is known as the natural habitat for wild animals.
- You will spot deers, elephants and more wandering near the dam premises. Later, proceed to the Echo point and Kundala Dam. You witness the natural phenomenon of echo at this scenic spot. You can engage in activities like boating and hiking at Kundala Dam. Next, you will visit the top station, the highest point in Munnar.
- Overnight stay arranged at Munnar.
- Today morning we will start off to Marayoor, a tourist hub. The place is known for its natural setting and historical importance. Natural sandalwood forests, Marayoor Sarkara, and the vast sugarcane farms are the major attractions of Marayoor.
- If you have an interest in history, archaeology, and anthropology, you will love visiting the caves too. This cave has painting carved on the walls and that will interest its visitors.
- Enjoy trekking to thoovanam waterfalls and then return to Munnar for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to Kochi. You will first stop at the Hill Palace Museum. The palace is known for its Kerala style architecture, display of treasures from history. Next, you will enjoy a stopover at the Folklore Museum. After spending some time here, we will then drive to Jew Street where you pay a visit to Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
- The Chinese Fishing nets are other major attractions of Fort kochi and from here you will go to St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc.
- When it is time to return, we will drop you at the Airport / Railway station.