When going on a holiday you should feel like you are at a celebration. It will be meaning full only if you can laugh, shout, click pictures and celebrate every single moment, right? In this package, you will find everything that helps you to make memories filled with celebration and laughter. You get adventure and thrill, calmness and serenity and food and fun. Want to know how? Here it goes….
You get to engross with the adventure and beauty of Munnar, wildness, and mystery of Thekkady and loads of Kerala food and a funfilled boat ride through backwaters of Alappuzha. Don’t you think that this holiday plan helps you to forget the worries of life? You will feel fresh and alive.
Exciting, isn’t it?
Itinerary customization availbale.
En route Munnar
- Upon reaching, we will pick you up from Kochi International Airport / Railway station. From here, we will proceed to the fascinating hill station Munnar. This beautiful mountain town is known for its tea plantations and mountain peaks.
- On our drive to Munnar, we will stop at the most sedative waterfalls Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. Upon reaching Munnar go to the tea museum. You will explore the museum and will also see the types of machinery used for tea production. In the evening, you are free to explore Munnar town.
- Finish off your dinner and enjoy a relaxed stay at the hotel.
- After enjoying the buffet breakfast visit Eravikulam National Park. This park is the first of its kind in Kerala and is known for its natural beauty and attractions. Next, we will visit Mattupetty Dam where you can spot wild-life in abundance. After enjoying the sightseeing and activities, we will go to Echo Point and Kundala Dam.
- The echo point is famous for the natural phenomenon of echoing back the voice. People of all age groups find this place interesting. The Kundala Dam is jam-packed with many interesting activities.
- From here we will go to the top Station which offers an amazing view of the Theni valley and the green covered mountains around. Overnight stay arranged at Munnar.
Sightseeing In Thekkady
- After breakfast Proceed to Thekkady. On your way to Thekkady, you will see many attractions including the Lockhart Gap View Point, Periyakanal Falls, and Anayirangal Dam. These attractions are known for their charisma.
- Later, visit the Spice Garden which is home for plenty of medicinal plants. In the afternoon you will go boating in Periyar Lake. As you enjoy boating you will also get to see wildlife wandering around, relaxing on the grass, drinking or bathing. After boating, you can go to the stalls and shops situated on the roadside.
- Here you will get handmade items carved out of jungle goods. After enjoying shopping return to your room for overnight stay.
Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast proceeds to Alappuzha for an exciting houseboat ride through Vembanad Lake. During the sail, you will be served with Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian). Upon your request, the cruise will stop at different points for photo sessions. In the evening Tea/Coffee will be served with delicious Kerala snacks.
- Around evening the cruise will be anchored on the banks and then you will check-out from the house-boat.
- Now we will drive to Kochi International airport or railway station and your trip ends here.