Honeymooners must be gifted with a cool and pleasant climate, unpolluted air and beautiful scenery. It will help them to be in full spirits. Honeymoon is the time period when the couples get to know each other, the love unfolds and friendship grew and it will be made easy with adventure, sightseeing, and greenery! This Special Honeymoon tour package is going to be an overwhelming experience for the newly-wed! This package is where beauty meets quality.
The charming Kodaikanal will soothe your soul with its wonderful climate, mist covered trees, cloud-capped hills, lakes and valleys and more. You will understand what you were craving for long is nothing but this gift of the forests, “Kodaikanal”. The next attraction, Munnar will allow you to connect with nature and feel the joy of calmness from within. Last but not least, the pride of Kerala, “Kochi” will greet you and leaves you with moments to cherish for a lifetime. Read our detailed itinerary and plan your vacation with us!
Itinerary customization availbale.
En route to Kodaikanal
- We will pick you from Kochi international airport or railway station. Now, we will proceed to Kodaikanal. On our route, we will enjoy a stopover at the Athirappally waterfalls.
- From Athirapally we will drive to Vazhachal waterfalls. Athirapalli to Kodaikanal is an eye-pleasing forest-route. We will pass by Peringalkuthu, Sholayar, Malakkappara, Valppara, Aaliyar Dam, Palani Subrahmanya Swami Temple, etc.
- Overnight stay is arranged at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
- After breakfast, we will go on a sightseeing tour. The attractions included for the day are Coaker’s Walk, Upper Lake Viewpoint, Observatory, Pine Forest (Film Shooting Point), Pillar Rock, Guna Caves, Green Valley View Point, Lake Side Boating, Cycling, Horse Ride, Shopping, etc.
- Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
En route to Munnar
- After breakfast, we will go on a sightseeing tour to Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, etc. You will enjoy a nature walk at Eravikulam national park sighting Nilgiri Tahr, butterflies, birds and more.
- Tea Museum is a must-visit place in Munnar. Here you will see the tea making process and machinery used.
- Return to the hotel.
- Today sightseeing is scheduled to Flower Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, and Munnar Top Station. Flower Garden is an ideal place to spend some time. It is beautifully decorated and well-maintained.
- Mattupetty Dam is a usual place where wildlife and birds are spotted. Other major attractions of Munnar are the Echo point and Kundala Dam. The echo point excites people of all age groups. The last stop is the Top station, which is known for its viewpoint.
- Return to the hotel.
- After breakfast proceeds to Kochi . On your way, you will enjoy the view of two beautiful waterfalls namely Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. Upon reaching Kochi we will go to the Hill Palace Museum and from there to Folklore Museum.
- Later we will visit Fort Kochi and enjoy a visit to Jew Street, Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc. Chinese Fishing nets are a major attraction of Fort Kochi visit.
- Evening we will drop you at the Airport / Railway station