Kerala crowned as God’s own country is blessed with rich wildlife, pristine beaches, wonderful city life, and yummy cuisines. The culture, tradition, and landscape of Kerala make holidaying here interesting and back-packers love traveling to this paradise on earth. This land is an all in one package. You get to see hill stations, off-road experience and also get going for a culture tour. To know and experience the vibe of Kerala plan a short vacation and celebrate your vacation to the fullest.
This package is suitable for those who want to explore the hill, backwaters, and tradition of Kerala. The destination included are suitable for all group of people.
Itinerary customization availbale.
En route Munnar
- We will pick you up from Kochi International airport or railway station. We will then drive to Munnar. The road between Munnar and Kochi is exciting with sightseeing points. There are two waterfalls that welcome you to Munnar; Cheeyappara and Valara.
- Once you reach Munnar, take a Munnar Tea Museum tour. You will enjoy spending your time here. Overnight stay at Munnar
- Begin your holiday in Munnar with Eravikulam Park’s visit. This national park is home for a large variety of animals, butterflies, birds, and vegetation. If you prefer to take a walk through the park it is going to be great! After spending some quality time here, drive to Mattupetty Dam, a haven for wild animals.
- Enjoy elephant, sambar deer and more in your close vicinity and then drive to echo point and Kundala Dam where you can be an active participant of interesting events. The last stopover will be at Top station. From here you will get a bird’s eye view of Theni village.
- Enjoy nature’s visual treat and then return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
En Route Thekkady
- In the morning we will continue to our next destination, Thekkady. On the way, you will stop at the beautiful Lockhart Gap View Point for a wonderful view of nature and again we will stop by Periyakanal Falls and Anayirangal Dam.
- These two attractions are known for their authentic natural beauty. As you go ahead you will feel like you are getting lost in the woods and it will be a new experience for you. You will also pay a visit to Spice Garden, home for spices and plants.
- Overnight Stay at Thekkady
- You will be waiting for this day! The first activity for the day is boating in Periyar Lake. Enjoy the gentle breeze, wildlife and boating experience to the fullest. Next, is the elephant ride followed by Jeep safari.
- You will love the ride through rough terrain. Once return, you can enjoy kathakali and kalarippayattu staged by professionals.
- Now return to your room for rest and relax.
Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and head towards Alappuzha. When reaching Alappuzha, Check-in to the House Boat by noon.
- Relax with the welcome drink served. The boat will leave the banks and proceed through the Lake. Be immersed in the views and then enjoy the Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian) provided.
- The cruise will halt for Photo sessions. Sip your evening Tea/Coffee will be with yummy Kerala snacks. When cruise stops at the banks you can go to sleep.