- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- From booking date till 7 days prior to departure, 30% of package cost
- From 3 days to 7 days prior to departure, 50% of package cost
- From 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure, 75% of package cost
- For cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to departure, 100% of package cost
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- For Gir national Park safari we need Photo ID proof and safari will be depends on availability.
- All disputes are subject to Jurisdiction of Ahmedabad Court only.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDED:
- AC rooms on dbl occupancy in below Given Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast for Alldays during stay in Hotel
- All meal during stay in Gir.
- Package from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad.
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax , Parking Charges, Diu entry Charges
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDED:
- No Airfare or AC train tickets.
- Any meal which is not mentioned in the package.
- Meals during train journey or flight journey
- Any expanses of personal nature.
- Any things which are not in Inclusions.
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Dakor – Ahmedabad (170 kms / 3ms) :
Pick up from Ahmedabad airport / station depart for hotel check in refresh and proceed to Dakor visit Ranchodaji Temple, the main hall features paintings depicting events in Lord Krishna’s Life. Temple visit and Return to Ahmedabad. Night halt at Ahmedabad
Day 2: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar- Dwarka (475 kms / 08 hours):
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Dwarka via Jamnagar on arrival in Dwarka, visit Dwarkadhish for Arati optional. Night halt at Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka :
After breakfast proceed to attend morning Arati at Dwarkadhish Temple 7 am Arathi optional. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later proceed to Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet – Dwarka and Rukmini Temple. Evening visit other temples area Night halt in Dwarka.
Day 4: Dwarka – Porbandar – Madhavpur – Somnath (250 kms / 5 hours) :
After breakfast Proceed to Porbandar on route visitMadhavpur. It is believed that Lord Krishna married Rukmini in Madhavpur. Also visit Gandhiji’s birth place Kirti Mandir and Sudama Temple. Sudama is a childhood friend of Lords Krishna at Porbandar (130 kms / 3 hours) continued towards Somnath Night halt in Somnath.
Day 5: Somnath – Virpur –Ahmedabad (400 kms / 8 hours) :
After breakfast visit temple for morning Arathi at Somnath at 7 am, Triveni Sangam, Dehotsarg, Balka Tith and proceed to Ahmedabad on route visit Jalaram temple at Virpur and proceed to Ahmedabad.Night halt in Ahmedabad.
Day 6: Ahmedabad – Ambaji – Mount Abu (230 km / 7 hours):
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Udaipur via Ambaji after lunch depart for Mount Abu. Night halt at Mount.
Day 7: Mount Abu – Eklingi – Nathdwara – Udaipur (230 kms / 4 hours) :
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Nathdwara, Shreenathji Temple (50 km / 1 hours – Darshan timing 06 am to 6:30 pm), Kankaroli (maximum four wheeler vehicle will go) Enroute visit Eklingjji temple. Return to Udaipur Night halt at Udaipur.
Day 8: Udaipur :
Next day morning after breakfast visit City palace, Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Monsoon Palace, Jagdish Temple. And night halt in Udaipur.
Day 9: Udaipur – Shyamlaji – Ahmedabad ( 260 kms / 5 hours) :
Early morning after breakfast proceedto Ahmedabad Enroute visit Shyamlaji temple. The temple has a beautiful sculpture of Lord Krishna as Shamdiya Bhagwan, with a piece of real diamond embossed on his chin, continued towards Ahmedabad ( 260 kms from Shyamlaji) and Ahmedabad drop at station or Airport.