PACKAGE COST INCLUDES (Domestic Tours):
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Bata/ Fuel cost
- Entry Ticket to any Public Parks and Museums or Filmcity
- Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari, Kathakali, Kalaripayattu, Zoo/Museum visit
- Lunch and Dinner are subject to package. Any personal preferences for food & beverages, housekeeping, telephone bills (Not included in the itinerary)
- Tips and Remuneration for guide, driver or for assistance in any form
- Payment for Early check-in & late check-out
- An additional cost will be incurred for transfer between 22.00 to 07.00 Hrs.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ box.
- Ensure your booking with 25% of the total package cost
- Before 10 ten days of travel date, complete the payment and confirm your booking
PHOTO ID POLICY:
As per government directive, it is mandatory for all guests to show their valid Photo ID at the time of Check-in, which can be in the form of “Passport and Visa Copy, Driving License, PAN Card or Voter ID Card." In case of failure to produce the necessary proofs, the hotel reserves the right of refusal.
- Every cancellation incurs Rs.1000/-
- For any cancellation made before 15 days of the travel date, 25% is charged.
- For any cancellation made before 10 days of the travel date, 50% is charged.
- No refund provided for any cancellation within 72hrs before the trip date
- Flight Cancellation charges solely depend upon the discretion and policies of Airlines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We are not holding any hotel or ticket booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability.
- The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary upon the number of passengers or change in dates.
- Hotel Check-in time 14.00hrs & Check-out 12.00noon
- Each hotel has a different policy and timing. Depending upon the destination, Check-in/ Check-out time may vary. Early check-in/late checkout is subject to availability. Kindly check with the hotel/tour executive for exact check-in/ check-out timings.
- Please be reminded that all special requests like early check-in, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, bed size( king/ twin), adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- The tours mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation of entry tickets
- GST 5% on gross bill
- Should there be any change in Government taxes, we reserve the right to pass on any increases to you.
- Any increase in the Tour Cost due to high season/trade fairs will be charged extra.
- Rates offered are based on current taxes and are subject to change due to any hike in the fuel surcharge or Government taxes
- All baggage and personal belongings will be under your responsibility at all times throughout the tour. We will not be liable for the loss of any valuables. Any damages of hotel property during your stay shall be payable by you and we will not be responsible for the same.
- No refund for any unutilized tickets, services, and tours.
- Smoking in Public places is an offense in Kerala
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, and eating are not permitted in vehicles.
- The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries, death sickness, consequential loss, or damage that occurred during the travel. Taking a medical insurance policy before the tour is advised.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ box.
- Any item personal in nature.
- Tips to the guide and driver
- An additional cost will be incurred for transfer between 23:00 to 07:00hrs
- Entry Ticket charges
- Flight fare / Rail fare
- Wildlife sighting in National Parks depends on climate and luck.
- Most of the waterfalls are active only during rainy seasons.