India is bestowed with a plethora of varied historical events that would make anyone fall in love with the tranquil beauty of this country. Every tourist who steps into the Golden Triangle will get an enlightening experience of the three cities that contain a spectrum of shades, landscapes, and sights. The trio collection of Indian cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the fine representation of love, power, architecture, and diversity of ancient Indian times.
This trip will unveil any dreamer's serenade for his beloved. Whether you plan to visit the palaces and gardens in the Golden Triangle during your honeymoon trip, or family tour, or perhaps even just to adjust and go free from the technological space of life; this Golden Triangle Tour will be worth every minute.
The Delhi – Agra – Jaipur is one of the spectacular sightseeing destinations in North India. Once you land in Delhi, get ready to get a real feel of the place. Don't miss to take a leisurely stroll on the Chandni Chowk narrow pathways. Next, is the drive to Agra – Let's not forget the true essence of historical love stories. The city and its monumental buildings depict the rich culture that makes it so special.
Get fascinated by the aura of the Pink City of India- Jaipur. Take your time to absorb the royal architectural works, the museums, the gardens, and the rich cuisine of Rajasthan. Enjoy the flavors of Mughals, and blend in with the intricate artworks in the palaces.
These ancient cities have a lot of stories to tell you. So, open your senses, and mind, as Funday Holidays, promise to leave you speechless in the enthralling beauty of the Golden Triangle.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- We welcome you to the royal capital of India- Delhi. Funday tourists will be received from the Delhi airport or station and then escorted to the hotel. After the check-in formalities, freshen up. Indulge in some local shopping and visits to various places like Connaught Place, Palika Bazaar, and Janpath.
- Finally, you can wind the day with some comforting dinner and have a good sleep at the hotel
2. DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- The second day would kickstart with some sightseeing activities like Humayun's Tomb, The Lotus Temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and the Indian Gate. These places are a fine imprint of the significance of architectural beauty and culture among the royal families.
- By 8 pm, you need to have dinner and leave for Agra. By 10:30 pm, we can reach Agra, check into the hotel, and have a safe and relaxing night.
3. DAY 3: AGRA CITY TOUR
- In the morning drive to Agra; en-route visit Sikandra tomb. On your arrival at Agra, do check-in the hotel. Later, visit the Agra Fort complex which features a Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience), and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). An overnight stay has been arranged at the Agra hotel.
4. DAY 4: AGRA CITY TOUR
- Next morning, start your Agra sightseeing from The Taj Mahal, a beautiful monument located at the banks of River Yamuna. This beautiful building was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
5. DAY 5: AGRA-JAIPUR
- After a refreshing night, enjoy an elaborate Indian breakfast, and let's gear in for a road trip towards Jaipur. Lunch will be arranged during the journey. We can check into a hotel in Jaipur, and spend the mid-day getting refreshed in your room.
- By early evening, a trip to Birla Temple will awaken your peaceful senses. After that, you can enjoy some of the local cuisines and head for the hotel to enjoy a full night’s sleep.
6. DAY 6: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- Today after breakfast, continue your journey to the Historic City. Make a visit to the City Palace, the Royal Museum, and the residence of the royal family of Jaipur. The museum showcases the armory and costumes belonging to the royal family. We will coordinate your visit to Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site), and nearby places.
- Afterward, we will enter a local restaurant where you can enjoy delicious Rajasthan cuisine. Then return back to the hotel and relax for the night.
7. DAY 7: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- Your Udaipur trip from Jaipur will start off by 6 AM, after a quick breakfast at the hotel. You will reach the destination by 12 pm, check-in the hotel, and get refreshed. Enjoy the day with a plush boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- For nature lovers, we would showcase some of the enticing attractions like the Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-Ki-Bari also known as (Gardens of the maids of Honor). They are beautifully adorned with water fountains, marble elephants, and a lotus swimming pool, and the garden offers a visual retreat.
8. DAY 8: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, visit the Sajjan Garh Palace. Also known as the Monsoon Palace, the hilltop palatial residence offers breathtaking views of the city. Later during the day, you can head towards the market for shopping.
9. DAY 9: RANAKPUR-UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed to Ranakpur, a divine place known for its Jain temples. The main temple here is Chaumukha temple, which is dedicated to Adinath, the first Tirthankara.
- Then do return to Udaipur for enjoying a city tour, starting with the City Palace, which is the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. Later, you can head to Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum or Udaipur Folk Museum. Visit Maharana Pratap Memorial, an important historical site of the city. Observe the huge bronze statue of Maharana Pratap riding his faithful horse. This memorial overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Last, finish off the day with an enjoyable dinner and rest in your hotel
10. DAY 10: DROP AT UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, we will drop you back at the Airport/Railway station. Alternatively, we can drop you at Jaipur.