A trip through the mountains is revitalizing because you feel connected with nature like no other time. Nature lovers and dare-devils should never miss an opportunity to travel through the western ghats. This package, better to be named as a mountain trail experience, will send chills to your spine and joy in your soul.
You will drive through the mountains and thick forest, spotting wildlife and waterfalls. A soul-soothing experience and then you get to enjoy the high-spirited city life of a place that is known for its natural and architectural beauty.
This package has three beautiful destinations; Munnar, Thekkady, and Kochi. Munnar has a fascinating natural beauty with misty hills, greenery, wildlife, and waterfalls. Thekkady has a calm and pristine environment. The mystical beauty will unfold in front of you taking you to a different world. Kochi is known for its historical and cultural heritage. In a nutshell, this is one package that will take you to two opposites that are invaluable for an explorer.
Get ready, an adventure-filled vacation is waiting for you.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.En Route Munnar
- Our representative will pick up from Cochin International Airport / Railway station. Here begins your mountain trail. We will drive off to Munnar, Scotland of India. On the way, we will halt at two sightseeing points namely Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. Once you reach Munnar we will go to the Tea Museum Visit.
- Munnar is known for its tea plantations and products hence a visit to this museum is going to be an overpowering experience. Here you will get to see the procedures carried out in the tea making process.
- Overnight stay arranged at the hotel.
- After breakfast leave for Eravikulam National Park visit. This park is famous for its rich variety of birds, plants, and animals including the endangered species, Nilgiri Tahr.
- After enjoying a nature walk at the park we will go to Mattupetty Dam, which is a major attraction in Munnar for wildlife spotting. The next destination is Echo Point and Kundala Dam, both known for its impressiveness and imposing beauty.
- Your last destination for the day is Top Station, the topmost viewpoint of Munnar. From here, you will get the view of Theni valley and peaks around. The climate and activities at Top Station interest people of all age groups. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- In the morning soon after breakfast, we will start to Thekkady. Between Thekkady and Munnar there are plenty of viewpoints. These sites provide excellent views so we will stop at Lockhart Gap View Point, Periyakanal Falls, and Anayirangal Dam. We have also planned a visit to the Spice Garden.
- You will reach Thekkady by noon and after relaxing for a while, we will go for boating in Periyar Lake Thekkady. This is going to be a great experience for you. You will also enjoy wildlife sighting.
- Overnight Stay at Thekkady
- After Breakfast proceeds to Kochi for sightseeing. You will go a stroll through Jew Street and will visit the Synagogue and Dutch Palace. Later enjoy a beach walk viewing the Chinese Fishing nets and finally visit St. Francis Church and Santa Cruz Basilica etc.
- Here ends your tour and we will drop you at the Cochin International Airport / Railway station.