These programs cleanse your body of all accumulated metabolic toxins and restore the body's vitality, strengthens the tissues helping to achieve ideal health, and energize your mind and soul.
This has two aspects – Poorvakarma and Panchakarma.
Rejuvenation means making young again. The term used in Ayurveda texts for the rejuvenation treatment is Rasayanachikilsa or Rasayana therapy. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of Ayurveda. As per an ayurvedic definition, Rasayana means, that which destroys old age and disease through the conservation, transformation, and revitalization of energy.
The following treatments are included in this package.
- Snehapanam: Medicated Ghee is administered for a period of a maximum of one week.
- Kizhi: The linen bags filled with medicinal oil and herbal powders are used to massage the body which prepares the body to easily eliminate toxins.
- Pizhichil: Medicated herbal oils are poured all over the body in lukewarm along with soft gentle massage.
- Bashpa Swedanam: This can be followed by sweating the body under administered circumstances which removes stiffness and heaviness of the body This helps to completely rejuvenate the body by improving the immunity system and reducing the stress and anxiety with its soothing effect on the body.
- Vamanam: Therapeutic vomiting by administering certain medicines, which helps to release toxins from the body.
- Virechanam: Virechana- controlled purgation by internal medicines.
- Sneha Vasty: Vasthi means medicated enema and in Sneha Vasti medicated oils are used for the process
- Kashaya Vasty: In Kashaya Vasti decoctions from medicated herbs are used for the process.
- Nasyam: Nasya treatment refers to an Ayurvedic therapy that includes the instillation of herbal oils, juices, or powders through the nasal route. This treatment which lubricates nasal passages helps in relieving headaches and migraines.
- Njavara Treatment: Here a bundle of cooked Njavara rice (a special type of rice) medicated with milk and herbs is applied all over the body. This helps to relax your body, rejuvenate your senses, and thus helps to fight back the harms of stress.
- Sirodhara: Lukewarm medicated oil is poured over the forehead along with a gentle massage on the head. This helps to energize the chakra point and has a relaxing effect on brain cells.
- Takradhara: Therapy with medicated buttermilk. It is poured overhead along with a soft massage.
|Duration||:||3 - 31 Days|
|Includes||:||Accommodation, All Meals, Transfers|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Good treatment in Ayurvedics and meditations. The therapy treatment was good. Good customer service. All are good in this experiencing this packages. It was an amazing experience for me.