|Published||:||September 5, 2020|
- Should have a passion for content writing
- He/she will be responsible for creating technical content (without plagiarism) for print and digital media; such as case studies, blogs, newsletters, white paper, brochures, banner content, e-books.
- Writing attractive ad copies and captions.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Create quality and fact-filled content that can convince readers to do favorable actions.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Engaging and highly creative writing that can set a brand tone in a convincing manner.
- Should be up-to-date with the tech industry.
- Excellent command over the English language, both verbal and written.
- Creative writing styles.
- Knowledge in content marketing strategies.
- Ability to introduce new ideas to work.
- Confident and motivated.
- Team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Good time management skills.
- Possess a basic understanding of SEO and lead conversion.