|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Published||:||March 22, 2022|
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the travel and tourism consulting industry
- Should have a proven record of successful B2B collaborations and associations at an All-India platform
- Developing and maintaining strategic business partnerships with travel agencies.
- Meeting set KPI’s around financial targets.
- Well Updated: Know the latest rules, policies, trends, and travel updates that are issued in the industry.
- Proven Record: A proven track record of sales achievements in the travel industry
- Go-Getter B2B Planner: Plan, train, execute, and follow up all B2B and B2C engagements so that company sales goals are met on time.
- Problem Solving: Solve escalated customer / Agents / Clients’ concerns/issues to maintain a high level of satisfaction and continual business.
- Negotiation Skills: Great negotiation skills to find the best travel; deals with car rentals, accommodation, and seasonal travel collaborations across India.
- Meetings Target: Ensure that your sales targets, and also team target are fulfilled well and try to exceed our expectations
- Team leader: Self-driven to encourage, lead, direct the team members for improved performance.
- Creativity: Find new ideas to scale up business with your personal contribution.
- Quality Oriented: Set benchmarks of quality performance and sales target goals for the entire team.
- End-to-end service: Create and manage end-to-end travel bookings tailored to each customer’s needs.
- Language Fluency: You must know English & Hindi.
- Team Training: Timely intervention, training of team members for improved performance, client handling, workflow management, and relationship building.