|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Published||:||September 5, 2020|
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have a passion for SEO.
- Good in content writing.
- Good communications skills
- Experience in handling/ implementing US-focused Ad Campaigns
- Experience in handling Google Search.
- Experience in using paid content promotions across various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Google certifications will be an add-on benefit.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster, and bid management tools.
- A deep understanding of SEO ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience in using various Content Management Systems.
- Advanced knowledge in On-page and Off-page SEO methods.
- A basic understanding of HTML, WordPress, and CSS.
- Experience in paid search as well as organic search.
- Agency experience is a plus, especially if worked on large complex accounts.
- Portfolio of clients, with proven performance results that can be shared.
- Knows the working relationship between SEO, Social, and SEM.