Constructed in 1863, St. John’s is the oldest church in Dalhousie and the pride of the Protestant faction. Its history allures tourists to the monument. An embodiment of Victorian-era architecture, the shrine has an unparalleled charm. Encompassing many rare texts, the library adjacent to the shrine is also worth a visit. The serenity of the shrine’s surroundings is as calming as its history is enthralling. Located amidst high coniferous trees, the place is a paradise for nature lovers. Hence many tourists from wide and far love include the church in their itinerary for visiting Dalhousie.
Back To Dalhousie