If your heart and eyes are in love with the hippie culture, the cool beach vibes, and the pop musical ecstasy, then Funday Holidays has surprises in store for you.
It is perfect for the beach lover, the solo trip freak, the honeymoon getaway couple, and the one who loves capturing off raw, yet beautiful candid clicks of the Goan culture. After all, this is the perfect getaway where you get to experience good food, especially seafood, and have a dreamy date with nature. Every tourist will understand how peppy Goa is once the night goes live.
So unleash the dancer, foodie, the explorer in you and unwind into the trip we have arranged for you. Pamper your senses with the traditional sausages, to the fish curries, beach bars, wild nightclubs, and also soak up the beauty of the traditional architecture reflected in the colonial buildings in Goa.
|Duration||:||2 Days , 1 Nights|
|Includes||:||Transfers, Accommodation, Breakfast, Sightseeing|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. ARRIVAL IN GOA – LEISURE AND BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Once you land at Goa International Airport, you will be escorted by our representative to the resort.
- You can check-in and spend time resting at the resort. By evening, enjoy a cool stroll, and have a firsthand experience of the nightlife at the beach.
- Get back to the resort and have a great night's sleep.
2. EXPLORE THE GEMS OF NORTH GOA
- The next day, we have planned some great sightseeing locations for you to enjoy. First, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort and we can move for a full day North Goa sightseeing tour
- Some of the stunning attractions that you can visit would start at Fort Aguada. It defines the historical legacy of the Portuguese days. Aguada means freshwater in Portuguese and this name was born, as there was a freshwater spring nearby.
- After that, it's a fancy beach time at various famous beaches in North Goa like Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. Coco Beach in Panjim is very popular for boat rides and if you are lucky, you can spot dolphins.
- The other beaches are mesmerizing and embalmed with the soothing rays of the sun. Enjoy playing in the cool waters.
- Finally, we will escort you back to the airport or railway station, and you can continue your onward journey.
GIYA THOMAS says:
Nice and great place for couples. Funday holidays provided beachside candlelight dinner. This was our most romantic trip ever. Thanks to the team Funday Holidays for the facilities to us. And the customer service is also good and rich in love.