Cochin Munnar Alleppey Romantic Honeymoon Package
Hills and beaches are perfect combos for honeymooners. With this understanding, we have come up with a short and sweet trip to three intriguing destinations; Munnar, Alappuzha, and Kochi. You must be wondering why these destinations, right? The places are known for their reposeful climate, green-covered valleys, mist-kissed mountains, and the heavenly backwaters. These factors will make you're honeymooning at these places extra-special. Get ready to spend three days amidst greenery, backwaters, and silence which will be a classic experience for the newly-weds. Munnar is known for its natural beauty and pleasant weather and panoramic landscapes.
Alappuzha provides you with an insight into the culture, tradition, and heritage of Kerala and the sparkling Kochi will spark and build your companionship with your partner.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.En route Munnar
- We will pick you up from Cochin International Airport / Railway station and then we will drive to Munnar. The Munnar-Kochi route is magnificent and there are many interesting viewpoints to stop by. On the way, you will stop at Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. Both these waterfalls are enthralling.
- Upon reaching Munnar, we will visit the Tea Museum, which holds a special place in the history of Munnar. Known for the tea plantations, the Munnar tea museum provides you with an understanding of the making of tea products. The tea museum visit is going to be a captivating experience.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- After breakfast, you will visit Eravikulam National Park and then go to other attractions. The national park is well-known for Nilgiri Tahr, birds, butterflies and other species. You will love a walk across the park adoring the ambiance. From here we will then proceed to Mattupetty Dam visit. Here, you will witness wildlife in its natural habitat.
- After spending some time here, you will then visit the Echo Point, where you listen to the echo of your voice and invokes the child within you. Another attraction is the Kundala Dam where you can take part in different activities. The final destination for the day is Top Station.
- Now return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
3.Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast, complete the check out procedures and drive to Alappuzha. Upon reaching Alappuzha, check-in to the houseboat. You will be greeted with a welcome drink. Now starts your cruising experience through Vembanad Lake.
- Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian) will be served. If you request, the boat will stop at different points for the photo sessions. Coffee or tea will be served in the evening along with Kerala snacks.
- By evening the boat will halt at the banks, Dinner will be served on time and then you can proceed to rest and relax.
- After breakfast, we will drive to Kochi. Upon reaching, we will start sightseeing from Jew Street. First, you will visit the Synagogue and then go to the Dutch Palace. You will then walk along the beach and can see Chinese fishing nets.
- Next, you will visit St. Francis Church and Santa Cruz Basilica, etc.
- Once you are done with sightseeing, we will drop you at Cochin International Airport / Railway station.