Keeping in mind what is best for a short holiday, we have designed this package. The adventure-souls and nature enthusiasts get an opportunity to fall in love with the sunkissed trees, the jaw-dropping experience of wildlife spotting, mist-covered mountain peaks and green bed-like valleys, and more. The stunning beauty of nature is soothing as well as inspiring. To feel motivated and inspired by the beauty of nature, take a road trip to any hill station.
This trip helps you to explore the unseen treasures of mother earth and also to enjoy its tranquility. If you are looking for a short vacation to forget the worries and feel refreshed then this is something for you! Plan Munnar Thekkady Munnar tour package to explore the picturesque Munnar and Thekkady wildlife.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.En Route Thekkady
- We will pick you in the morning pick up from Cochin International Airport or nearby railway Station. On your way, you will stop at the prettiest Thommankuthu waterfall. You will enjoy the view of 7 scenic waterfalls and pools which are located in the middle of the forest. Known for its hiking trail, your sightseeing to Thommankuthu waterfall is going to be a befitting experience.
- Next, you will stop Vagamon Meadows, a piece of heaven on earth.
- From here, you will drive to Parunthumpara viewpoint which is known for its spectacular views. Reach Thekkady and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel arranged.
- The entire day is dedicated to Thekkady sightseeing. You will first go for boating in Periyar Lake Thekkady. During boating, you will enjoy wildlife sighting. Next, you can go for an Elephant Ride and Jeep Safari. Also, Kathakali and Kalaripayattu will be displayed for your leisure.
- Now, proceed for an overnight stay at the hotel.
3.En Route Munnar
- Today we will go to Munnar sightseeing. On the way to Munnar, you will first stop at Chellarkovilmettu which is known for its breathtaking view of the plains, cumbum and cascading waterfalls.
- The next sightseeing point is Ramakalmedu which is famous for windmills, Kuravan and Kurathi statue and the panoramic viewpoint. Spend some time here and then continue your journey. Before reaching Munnar, we will stop at three attractions namely Anayirangal Dam, Periyakanal Falls, and Lockhart Gap View Point.
- All these attractions are known for their natural beauty and serenity. Overnight stay at Munnar
- Today, we will go to Munnar sightseeing. It will start with the Eravikulam National Park visit. This park is a pretty place with beautiful flowers, birds and animals which includes Nilgiri Thar.
- Next, sightseeing halt for the day is Maatupetty Dam, a place known for the presence of wildlife and greenery. Spend some time here and then go to Top station. On your way to the top station, you will find two attractions namely echo point and Kundala Dam.
- The echo point is known for its natural phenomenon which interests people of all age groups. Overnight stay arranged at Munnar.
5.En Route Sightseeing & Trip Ends.
- Today proceed to Kochi. On the way, we have scheduled visits to three attractions namely, the Spice Garden visit, Cheeyappara, and Valara waterfalls.
- All these attractions take you one step closer to nature.
- After an exciting road trip, we will drop you at the Cochin International Airport or nearby railway station.