4 Nights 5 Days Goa Tour
If you haven't explored the untold beauties of nature, then you haven't experienced the sweetness of life. Funday Holidays has surprises in store for you! Beat the boredom, give those gadgets a break, and let your body enjoy the bliss of nature and its beauty. We are talking about the trip to Exotic Goa. Yup, pack up, and come along!!
It is perfect for the beach lover, the solo trip freak, the honeymoon getaway couple, and the one who loves capturing off raw, yet beautiful candid clicks of the Goan culture. After all, this is the perfect getaway where you get to experience good food, especially seafood, and have a dreamy date with nature. Every tourist will understand how peppy Goa is once the night goes live.
So unleash the dancer, foodie, the explorer in you and unwind into the trip we have arranged for you. Pamper your senses with the traditional sausages, to the fish curries, beach bars, wild nightclubs, and also soak up the beauty of the traditional architecture reflected in the colonial buildings in Goa.
|Duration||:||5 Days , 4 Nights|
|Includes||:||Transfers, Accommodation, Breakfast, Sightseeing|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. ARRIVAL IN GOA – LEISURE AND BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Once you land at Goa International Airport, you will be escorted by our representative to the resort.
- You can check-in and spend time resting at the resort. By evening, enjoy a cool stroll, and have a firsthand experience of the nightlife at the beach.
- Get back to the resort and have a great night's sleep.
2. EXPLORE THE GEMS OF NORTH GOA
- The next day, we have planned some great sightseeing locations for you to enjoy. First, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort and we can move for a full day North Goa sightseeing tour
- Some of the stunning attractions that you can visit would start at Fort Aguada. It defines the historical legacy of the Portuguese days. Aguada means freshwater in Portuguese and this name was born, as there was a freshwater spring nearby.
- After that, it's a fancy beach time at various famous beaches in North Goa like Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. Coco Beach in Panjim is popular for boat rides and if you are lucky, you can spot dolphins.
- The other beaches are mesmerizing and embalmed with the soothing rays of the sun. Enjoy playing in the cool waters. Finally, we will escort you back to the airport or railway station, and you can continue your onward journey.
3. EXPLORE THE EYE-CATCHING ATTRACTIONS OF SOUTH GOA
- The third day has been specially crafted for tourists to explore the best sightseeing hotspots of South Goa. So, after a Goan breakfast, our representative will collect you and head towards the Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem.
- After that, a must-visit place for the divine souls is the Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Since it is safely constructed in a small village, tourists can have a glimpse of the traditional Goan culture and village life too.
- From there, you can explore the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral, then a stopover for lunch, and then enjoy sunlit noontime at the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach
- The evening time has been kept aside for a peaceful boat cruise at the Mandovi River. Once that is over, the memorable trip would wind up and you could enjoy some much-needed rest at the hotel.
4. LEISURE DAY
- Spend a day enjoying the winds and vibes of beach life today. You can also spend time indulging in some local shopping in Goa and then satisfy your taste buds with the delicacies that beachside cafes have to offer.
5. BID GOODBYE TO GOA WITH NOSTALGIC MEMORIES
- On the last day, after a good night’s sleep and breakfast, our team will make sure that you get back to the airport or railway station as per your convenience. This trip will be one of a kind that unfolds memories, relationships, and experiences.
SHAILAJA C.V says:
Such an amazing trip. We really enjoyed our weekend. Thank you funday holidays.Good customer service. This is really memorable day for me and such an amazing experience.