Step into a world of imagination, historical elegance, and architectural magnificence along with Funday Holidays. Explore India with us, as we take you into the unseen, yet pleasurable routes of cultural beauty that exists within the country. An Indian tour at Funday Holidays is thoughtfully planned out and perfect if you like spending time with your loved ones, or if you like to click photographs or perhaps have a firsthand experience of Indian cultural vibrance.
On this special trip to the Golden Triangle, you will get an enlightening experience of the three cities that contain a spectrum of sights, sounds, and flavors. The trio collection of Indian cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the symbols of love, power, architecture, and diversity of the Indian culture.
Unleash the dreamer and lover in you, as you tour around the mystical buildings of the Golden Triangle. The Delhi – Agra – Jaipur trip is one of the spectacular sightseeing destinations in North India. Once you land in Delhi, get ready to get a real feel of the place. The Chandni Chowk narrow pathways are truly divine and perfect for the newlyweds and the camera wizards. Next, is the drive to Agra – Let's not forget the true essence of historical love stories. The city and its monumental buildings depict the rich culture that makes it so special.
Moving on, you can be assured to get enticed by the aura of the Pink City of India- Jaipur. Take your time to absorb the royal architectural works, the museums, the gardens, and the rich cuisine of Rajasthan. Enjoy the flavors of Mughals, and blend in with the intricate artworks in the palaces.
These ancient cities have a lot of stories to tell you. So, open your senses, and mind, as Funday Holidays, promise to leave you speechless in the enthralling beauty of the Golden Triangle.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- We welcome you to the royal capital of India- Delhi. Funday tourists will be received from the Delhi airport or station and then escorted to the hotel. After the check-in formalities, freshen up.
- We have an entertaining shopping drive arranged for you in order to visit places like Cannaught Place, Palika Bazaar, Janpath, etc.
- After enjoying the nightlife of Delhi, enjoy a delicious dinner, you can return to the hotel room for a good night's sleep.
2.DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast, we can enjoy sightseeing of Delhi by visiting places like India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, The Lotus temple, Qutub Minar, Red Fort.
- Before 8 pm, you need to have your dinner and leave for Agra. By 10: 30pm we should be able to reach the Agra town, check in to the hotel and spend the night relaxing in the room
3.DAY 3: AGRA CITY TOUR
- This day can be enjoyed by visualizing the beauty of Agra. One can visit the Taj Mahal, the stunning monument built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Along with the Persian styled gardens, this majestic artwork can be witnessed on the banks of River Yamuna.
- Moving on, lunch will be arranged in a quality A/c hotel or restaurant. Following this, experience an exciting road drive to the Agra Fort – a fort made of sandstone made by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565. It reflected the colossal military structure of the era.
- Spend the night at the hotel and enjoy the hospitality of Delhi culture.
4.DAY 4: AGRA-JAIPUR
- After a refreshing night, enjoy an elaborate Indian breakfast, and let's gear in for a road trip towards Jaipur. Lunch will be arranged during the journey. We can check into a hotel in Jaipur, and spend the mid-day getting refreshed in your room.
- By early evening, a trip to Birla Temple will awaken your peaceful senses. After that, you can enjoy some of the local cuisines and head for the hotel to enjoy a full night’s sleep.
5.DAY 5: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- The day's excitement begins by visiting the magnificent Pink City- Jaipur. We continue your visit to Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site), and Jaipur City Palace and Royal Museum. It reveals the royal and exquisite armor and costumes that were used by the royal family.
- Enjoy shopping at Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar / Free time for Leisure. Again, we need to stay at the hotel for the night in Jaipur.
6.DAY 6: JAIPUR TO DELHI
- Today, enjoy a ride back to Delhi. So, have your breakfast and bid adieu to Jaipur city. The journey would take approximately 7 hours. In Delhi, you can spend the time window shopping or checking out the local handicraft shops.
7.DAY 7: DELHI DROP
- After breakfast, you will be escorted back to the airport for your return flight.