Nature is a healer. It is therapeutic too. If you are looking for a vacation where you can engross in the aura of nature, this is going to be incredible. This tour package gives you an amazing opportunity to explore the mesmerizing nature of Kerala and the well-appreciated cuisines and culture too. The spectacular view of sunrise and sunset, architectural exposure, sightseeing in the woods, cruising through Lakes, savoring the authentic local dishes and more makes this package demanding.
Be a part of this tour if you are a nature lover who loves to explore the gifts of nature, culture and more. An excellent package for holidaying at nature’s lap is what makes this holiday distinguished!
Itinerary customization is available.
1.En Route Munnar
- Meet our representative at the airport and proceed directly to Munnar. On the way stop at Valara and Cheeyapara waterfalls. Upon reaching Munnar, proceed to Tea Museum, a must-visit place for all tea lovers. From here, drive to hydel park and flower garden.
- These two attractions are known for their scenic landscape and exhilarating activities. Now, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
3.Thekkady - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- After breakfast complete the check-out procedure from the hotel. You will proceed to Thekkady and check in to the hotel. There are plenty of activities including boating in Periyar Lake (to enjoy wildlife sighting ), elephant ride, jeep safari, kathakali, kalarippayattu etc..
- Plan accordingly and return to the hotel for an overnight stay
4.Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast check out before 8 am. 4 and a half hours drive to Alappuzha. Once reaching Alappuzha by 12. Check-in to the House Boat, you will be greeted with Welcome Drink.
- Then enjoy Cruising through Vembanad Lake and Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian) when served. Upon request, the cruise will stop at various points for photo-sessions. Evening Tea/Coffee will be served with Kerala Snacks.
- The cruise will be anchored on the banks. Then dinner will be served and you can then proceed for a goodnight sleep.
5.En Route Kovalam & Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed to Thiruvananthapuram. Within 30 minutes you will reach Padmanabha Swamy Temple. From there head to Kuthira Malika, Museum, Art Gallery and KanakakunnuKottaram. The next stopover is at Shanghumugham Beach.
- Enjoy the beauty of the fine sand, gentle waves and try local delicacies from street vendors.
- Return to hotel before Sunset
- After Breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Kanyakumari. On the way stop at Thackaley and visit Padmanabhapuram Palace which is historically significant. You will also visit the historically prominent and artistically beautiful Suchidram Temple. Keep a watch on the time because we need to check into the Hotel Sea Shore in Kanyakumari before 3 pm.
- Next, take a boat to Vivekananda Rock and then visit Kanyakumari Temple. You can also go for local shopping through the beach streets. Next, go for Sunset view.
- Now, return to the hotel and rest for the night.
8.End of Trip
- In the morning get up 5.45 am. Sunrise is at the eastern side which faces the Bay of Bengal. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of Sunrise and then get back to the hotel to freshen up. After having breakfast, we will check-out from the hotel and go to Trivandrum International airport or nearby railway station.
- Here ends your trip.