Tired of a stressful job and bored with routine life? In need of a break to feel better and energized? Looking for an eye-soothing holiday spot where you can explore culture and tradition too?? If so, this package is all for you!
There are plenty of Kerala Package Tours available but this one package is special and unique. We have customized this package keeping in mind the different elements a vacationer look for. This package has got everything to keep your holiday engaging and inspiring. So, without any doubt, pack your bags and be ready for an unforgettable holiday. You will be enjoying the view of "Thriveni Sangam", where three seas meet at Kanyakumari, explore the irreplaceable beauty of Poovar islands, a fascinating view of the sunset from Varkala Cliff, enthrall with the beauty of Alappuzha's backwaters and beaches and explore the never-ending glory of Kochi!
Itinerary customization is available.
1. En route to Kanyakumari
- Upon your arrival at Trivandrum International Airport or nearby railway station, we will proceed to Kanyakumari. On your way, we will stop at Padmanabhapuram Palace and Suchindram Temple for sightseeing.
- Padmanabhapuram Palace is known for its architectural brilliance. This 16th-century palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will get to see a display of weapons, utensils and the carpentry skills of ancient times.
- The significance of Suchindram Thanumalayan Temple is not only about design highlights but is also connected with mythology and folklore.
- Stay arranged at a hotel in Kanyakumari.
2. Kanyakumari Sightseeing
- We will inform you about the sunrise timing. Be ready on time. Enjoy Sunrise at Triveni Sangam. Later will board the boat to visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial. This rock memorial is known for its beauty and history.
- Set on the backdrop of the ocean, the rock memorial is a beauty beyond words. By afternoon, we will drive off to Poovar Island. Enjoy a relaxed stay at Poovar islands.
3. Poovar Island Sightseeing
- In the morning we go to the beach. Poovar beach offers a mesmerizing view of mangroves and backwaters. You can try boating and eat at the floating restaurant. It is going to be an amazing experience. Another major attraction of the island is the “water meets“.
- You will see the Neyyar river merging with the sea, a spectacular view! The golden sand beach with its gentle waves and white sands makes your morning perfect.
- Afternoon proceeds to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Art Gallery visit, Museum, and Zoo visit. Return to the hotel to stay.
4. Varkala Sightseeing
- In the morning we will proceed to Varkala for sightseeing. The palm-covered red cliffs are the main attraction of Varkala.
- Upon reaching the town, we will proceed to the 2000-year-old ‘Janardhana Swamy Temple.’ The temple has beautiful paintings and sculptures and has a view of Papanasam Beach. After visiting the temple, we will go to the beach and spend the rest of the time there.
- The view of the sunset from the cliffs will be splendid, enjoy the same and return to your room for an overnight stay.
5. Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- In the morning proceed to Alappuzha. Around noon, check-in to the House Boat. Now starts an exciting journey through Vembanad Lake. Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian) will be served. As you cruise ahead we will stop at various points for photo sessions.
- In the evening tea or coffee along with Kerala's signature snacks will be served. After sunset, the cruise will halt on the banks. You can enjoy your dinner inside the houseboat and then proceed for a good night's sleep.
6. Marari Beach
- Fishermen’s beach Marari is the perfect place to laze around. A beach walk and spa will be the best thing to do at Marari. The beauty of this beach is its serenity. You will love the solace and will wish to spend more time in this tranquility.
- Once you can call it a day, proceed to the hotel room. Enjoy a good sleep.
7. Kochi Sightseeing
- In the morning proceeds to Kochi. We will start the sightseeing with a visit to Jew street. The street is known for souvenir shops, synagogue and more. Adjacent to the street you will find the Dutch Palace which has an amazing collection of antiques from the past.
- Later take a walk through the beach enjoying the view of Chinese fishing nets. You will also visit St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc..
- Next proceed to Cherai beach for an overnight stay.
8. Trip Ends
Here ends your Kerala Beach tour and we will drop you at Cochin International Airport or nearby railway station.