Vacation must be perfect to be meaningful. Individual differences and tastes do matters in defining a vacation, “Perfect”. However, the holiday spot you choose and the way you plan it plays a crucial role in making a vacation meaningful. If shopping, nature, adventure, and beauty is what you seek from a holiday then this package is going to be an excellent choice for your vacation plan.
This package is designed in a way that you get to enjoy the shades of green, meet tradition and future, celebrate shopping, go engrossed in the woods, watch wildlife and thereby feel and fill your soul with fun and peace. The destinations included in this package are interesting and engaging. Kochi is where you enjoy the charm of city life, shopping, beaches, and architecture. The picture-perfect landscape of Munnar helps you experience the bliss of nature and a visit to Periyar wildlife sanctuary will bless you with the view of wild elephant, deer, the great Indian tiger and more. Aleppey is the showstopper of this trip. The Venice of the East will leave you speechless with its beaches, lagoons, food, and art.
The capital city Thiruvananthapuram and its prominent attraction Kovalam are two promising places for tourists. The noted pilgrim site Kanyakumari which is also famous for watching sunrise and sunset will shower you with unparalleled experiences.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Kochi- The Queen Of Arabian Sea
- Meet our representative at Cochin International Airport or nearby railway Station. We will check into the hotel and then go for a city tour. Your first destination is Fort Kochi. The attractions of Fort Kochi include beach, Chinese fishing nets, Santa Cruz Basilica Mattancherry Jews Street and Synagogue.
- Next, we will stop at the Folklore Museum, where you will get to see arts and crafts that speaks about the history, culture, and tradition of Kerala.
- Now, if time permits enjoy a visit to Marine Drive and Lulu International Shopping Mall. Return to the Hotel and proceed for a good night’s sleep.
2. Munnar- Scotland of India
- After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On the way, we will stop at Hill Palace Museum for a visit. After enjoying the historical and architectural beauty of the palace we will continue to Munnar. En route, stop at Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Spice Village.
- Proceed further and upon reaching Munnar, enjoy a drive to Tea Museum, Hydel Park and Flower Garden. These visits will be planned either before or after Check-in to Hotel, depending on arrival.
3. Munnar Sightseeing
- Post breakfast proceeds for sightseeing. You will first visit Eravikulam National Park, the first national park in Kerala. Next comes, the most appealing and exciting visit of the day, Mattupetty Dam Visit.
- From there we will drive to echo point and Kundala Dama. Next, you will visit the Top station that promises an enchanting view of western ghats and Theni valley. Return to the hotel to stay.
4. Thekkady Sightseeing
- After breakfast from the hotel, checkout by 8 am and proceed to Thekkady. En route, we will visit Periyakanal Falls, Anayirangal Dam, and the Aromatic Spice Garden. Upon reaching Thekkady depending upon the arrival time you will check into the hotel before of after sanctuary visit.
- There are many activities at Thekkady and you should bear the expenses on your own. You can choose Boating in Periyar Lake to enjoy wildlife sighting, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari, Kathakali, Kalaripayattu, etc.
- Once the activities are done proceed to the hotel.
5. Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alappuzha. Once reaching Alappuzha, check-in to the House Boat by noon. You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink. Here begins the cruise through Vembanad Lake. Authentic Kerala Lunch will be provided (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian).
- Upon request, Cruise will stop at various points for Photo sessions and sightseeing. In the evening tea/coffee with Kerala snacks will be provided. When it is dark, the cruise will halt at the banks. You will be served with dinner and then can proceed for a good night’s sleep.
6. Kovalam Sightseeing
- After breakfast checkout from the houseboat by 9 am and proceed to Kovalam. It is going to be a 4 hours drive to reach Kovalam. Upon your arrival check-in to the hotel and freshen up. You can go shopping and then enjoy watching the sunset.
- You can also enjoy the nightlife in this beautiful beach town if you prefer and then go to the hotel for an overnight stay.
7. Thiruvananthapuram - The Capital city
- After breakfast, you can proceed to Thiruvananthapuram City. The main attractions of the city include Padmanabha Swamy Temple Museum & Art Gallery and zoo. If permits plan a visit to Shanghumugham beach.
- Ensure to reach Kovalam by evening because there are a lot of interesting beach activities that should not be missed. Be a part of the sports and feel the adrenaline rush. Overnight stay at the hotel.
8. Kanyakumari Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Kanyakumari. On the way, visit the historic Padmanabhapuram Palace and Suchindram Temple.
- Upon reaching Kanyakumari, complete the check-in process and proceed to enjoy the Triveni Sangam– the meeting point of three seas and a visit to Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Enjoy the sunset and explore the beach engaging in shopping and visiting attractions.
- Return to the hotel and rest for the night.
9. Trip Ends
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Thiruvananthapuram Airport/Railway Station which is approximately 2 and a half hours drive from Kanyakumari.
- Here ends your trip!