South Goa is home to the golden sand waves stretched over a long corridor of sunlit nature safely merged with the splashing waters and dotted with street vendors who sell some of the irresistible delicacies of Goa.
With Funday Holidays, your eyes and soul will be pampered with the sights and sounds of the real South Goa. If your heart and eyes are in love with the hippie culture, the cool beach vibes, and the pop musical ecstasy, then Funday Holidays have surprises in store for you. Beat the boredom, give those gadgets a break, and let your body enjoy the bliss of nature and its beauty. We are talking about the trip to Exotic Goa. Yup, pack up, and come along!!
It is perfect for the beach lover, the solo trip freak, the honeymoon getaway couple, and the one who loves capturing off raw, yet beautiful candid clicks of the Goan culture. After all, this is the perfect getaway where you get to experience good food, especially seafood, and have a dreamy date with nature. Every tourist will understand how peppy Goa is once the night goes live.
So unleash the dancer, foodie, and experience the tropical beauty of the place. Pamper your senses with the traditional sausages, to the fish curries, beach bars, wild nightclubs, and also soak up the beauty of the traditional architecture reflected in the colonial buildings in Goa.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.ARRIVAL IN GOA – LEISURE AND BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Once you land at Goa airport, you will be escorted by our representative to the resort.
- You can check-in and spend time resting at the resort. By evening, enjoy a cool stroll and have a firsthand experience of the nightlife at the beach.
- Get back to the resort and enjoy the overnight stay.
2.EXPLORE THE TOURIST HOT SPOTS OF SOUTH GOA
- The next day, we have planned some great sightseeing locations for you to enjoy. First, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort and we can move for a full day South Goa tourist destination tour.
- A trip has been organized for the trip to Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, then Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol.
- Following that the ride will give you nostalgic vibes as we visit the churches of Old Goa like the Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Then, a stopover for lunch, and; get a feel of the local cuisine
- Once that is over, stroll over at the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach, and indulge in some relaxed local shopping at the Panjim Market.
- By evening, a relaxing boat cruise at the Mandovi River has been planned. You can end the wonderful trip by getting back to the hotel, enjoy a cozy meal, and rest for the night.
3.BID GOODBYE TO GOA WITH NOSTALGIC MEMORIES
- Enjoy breakfast and it is time to check out from the resort. Finally, we will escort you back to the airport or railway station, and you can continue your onward journey.