The magic of nature is unknown until you have a firsthand date with it. We, at Funday Holidays, make sure that each tourist enjoys the rawness of nature, explores the untold, and also travels safely to all destinations.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. ARRIVAL IN GOA – LEISURE AND BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Once you land at Goa International Airport, you will be escorted by our representative to the resort.
- You can check-in and spend the time resting at the resort. By evening, enjoy a cool stroll, and have a firsthand experience of the nightlife at the beach.
- Get back to the resort and have a great night's sleep.
2. EXPLORE THE GEMS OF NORTH GOA
- The next day, we have planned some great sightseeing locations for you to enjoy. First, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort and we can move for a full day North Goa sightseeing tour
- Some of the stunning attractions that you can visit would start at Fort Aguada. It defines the historical legacy of the Portuguese days. Aguada means freshwater in Portuguese and this name was born, as there was a freshwater spring nearby.
- After that, it's a fancy beach time at various famous beaches in North Goa like Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. Coco Beach in Panjim is well known for boat rides and if you are lucky, you can spot dolphins.
- The other beaches are mesmerizing and embalmed with the soothing rays of the sun. Enjoy playing in the cool waters. Finally, we will escort you back to the airport or railway station, and you can continue your onward journey.
3. EXPLORE THE EYE-CATCHING ATTRACTIONS OF SOUTH GOA
- The third day has been specially crafted for tourists to explore the best sightseeing hotspots of South Goa. So, after a Goan breakfast, our representative will collect you and head towards the Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem.
- After that, a must-visit place for the divine souls is the Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Since it is safely constructed in a small village, tourists can have a glimpse of the traditional Goan culture and village life too.
- From there, you can explore the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral, then a stopover for lunch, and then enjoy sunlit noontime at the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach
- The evening time has been kept aside for a peaceful boat cruise at the Mandovi River. Once that is over, the memorable trip would wind up and you could enjoy some much-needed rest at the hotel.
4. LEISURE DAY
- Spend a day enjoying the winds and vibes of beach life today. You can also spend time indulging in some local shopping in Goa and then satisfy your taste buds with the delicacies that beachside cafes have to offer.
5. DOODHSAGAR WATERFALL EXCURSION
- Once the breakfast is done, the excursion to the Doodhsagar waterfall is on the cards. It is about 70 km from Goa and you could enjoy about 2 hours of energy-driven trekking on this trip.
- Since you could enjoy a dip in the cool waters; we suggest you wear suitable clothing. By evening, we can retreat back to the hotel.
6. BID GOODBYE TO GOA WITH NOSTALGIC MEMORIES
- On the last day, after a good night’s sleep and breakfast, our team will make sure that you get back to the airport or railway station as per your convenience. This trip will be one of a kind that unfolds memories, relationships, and experiences.