A roller coast ride through the hilly region, an evening walk through the beachside, looking at the rising sun, activities like wildlife spotting, boating, shopping, and food explorations, what more you need to feel relaxed and fresh? If a week-long holiday is a need for the hour, then this package befits a memorable holiday.
You get all that you seek!
|Duration||:||9 Days , 8 Nights|
|Destinations||:||Alappuzha, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady|
|Includes||:||Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. En Route Munnar - The Scotland of India
- Meet our representative at the Cochin International Airport/ Railway station. We will go to Munnar directly. There are so many attractions on the route, to stop by. We will first stop at the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls, both are beguiling.
- You will also visit the Spice Village where an exciting display of spices and medicinal plants can be seen. Next sightseeing destinations are tea Museums, hydel parks, flower gardens.
- We can plan this visit before or after the hotel check-in. Overnight stay at Munnar.
2. Munnar Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing activities. The sightseeing attractions for the day are Eravikulam National Park, which is a natural beauty. From here go to Mattupetty Dam where you can see wildlife in abundance. Next, visit the echo point and kundala dam and drive to Top station.
- This is the highest point where you can see the beautiful valley of Theni and the peaks around.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
3. Thekkady Sightseeing
- After breakfast from the hotel, checkout by 8 am. Proceed to Thekkady and en-route visit, Periyakanal falls and Anayirangal Dam for their scenic beauty. Also, visit aromatic spice where you get to see a wide range of medicinal plants and spices.
- Upon reaching Thekkady, there are interesting activities you can engage with. The activities include boating in Periyar Lake Thekkady(wild-life spotting), Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari, Kathakali, Kalaripayattu, etc. if time permits.
- Check into the hotel and then enjoy a sound sleep.
4. En Route Kovalam
- After breakfast checkout from the houseboat by 9 am and proceed to Kovalam. Enjoy a 6 hours drive and reach Kovalam then check-in to the hotel. After refreshing go to enjoy the sunset at Kovalam.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam
5. Thiruvananthapuram Sightseeing
- After breakfast, we will drive to the capital city of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. First, visit Padmanabha Swamy Temple and then go to the other attractions namely, museum, art gallery, and zoo. After sightseeing, if time permits, proceed to Shanghumugham beach.
- It is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy the calm and serene ambiance of the seashore. Return to Kovalam where you can spend an evening loaded with water sports and other activities.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
6. Kanyakumari Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Kanyakumari. On the way, you must visit the historic Padmanabhapuram Palace which is an excellent display of art and craftsmanship. From here, we will then visit the pious and virtuous Suchindram Temple.
- Now drive to Kanyakumari and check in to the hotel in Kanyakumari. Before 4 pm, we will take the boat to Vivekananda Rock which is glorified for Triveni Sangam.
- Return to the shore and enjoy the sunset. You can also plan a visit to Kanyakumari Temple. If interested, enjoy shopping on the beach streets. Return to the hotel to rest and relax.
7. Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alappuzha. Once reaching Alappuzha check-in to the House Boat. You will be greeted with a welcome drink.
- The houseboat will start off its journey through Vembanad Lake. When it is time for lunch, you will be served with authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian). On request, the cruise will stop at various points for photo sessions followed by Evening Tea/Coffee with Kerala Snacks.
- In the evening, the cruise will be anchored on the riverbanks. Later, enjoy your dinner in the houseboat and proceed for a good night's sleep.
8. Kochi Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceeds to Kochi. Upon reaching, check-into the hotel and freshen up. Now we will go to Fort Kochi for sightseeing. The main attractions are the Chinese fishing nets, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Jews Street & Synagogue, Folklore Museum, and the beach.
- If time permits, plan a visit to Marine Drive and Lulu Shopping Mall. Return to the hotel and proceed for good night sleep
9. Trip Ends
- After breakfast visit Hill Palace which is located in Tripunithara. Learn about the boastful heritage and architectural marvel of the palace. You are free for the rest of the day for shopping and activities of your interest. At around 3 in the evening, we will drop you to Cochin International Airport or nearby railway station.
- Your trip ends here.
anandhan ms says:
This was the best holiday we have ever been on. Funday holidays were awesome. They arranged everything perfectly and the whole trip ran so smoothly.