Traveling inside a city of rich heritage is one kind of experience that is hard to describe. Thiruvananthapuram, formerly known by the name Trivandrum, is the capital of South Indian state – Kerala. Today, this is the knowledge and job hub of the state. Alongside, it has been traditionally known to be a tourist destination for many people around the globe. The city is home to some of the most famous temples like the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, the famous Marthanda Varma palace, Chitranjali Studio, and much more.
The city capital is home to the largest city in the South of India, it is strategically prominent and hosts the Southern Air Command headquarters of the Indian Air Force, the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station, and the famous Vizhinjam International Seaport.
Thiruvananthapuram has been voted as one of the best places to live in due to the availability of good road networks, great educational institutions, and well-maintained entertainment venues that is a must-see for all those who visit the city in Kerala. They also have one of the most comprehensive rails and air networks that are a delight to every tourist.
On our trip, you get to see, take photos, and walk around in the natural landscapes of Ponmudi Hills. You also get to visit the local communities that speak volumes of the culture, the festivals, the food, the literacy rate, the political frameworks, and the lifestyle in these places.
Itinerary customization is available.
- The first day with Funday Tours kick starts- the moment you arrive at the Thiruvananthapuram railway station or the airport. You will be received by our executive and they will guide you back to the place of stay – a resort will be arranged for you in Ponmudi. By noon after lunch, the trip can move towards sightseeing Meenmutti Kallar. You can get a glimpse of natural landscapes and have some adventurous activities in the nearby areas. Return back to the resort by evening and enjoy a comfortable dinner.
- The second day, once breakfast at the resort is over, you can enjoy some Ponmudi trekking sessions, engage in forest explorations, adventure hikes, and see the flora and fauna in the area. By evening, head back to the resort, spend time at the campfire arranged with a dinner arranged in local style.
- The third-day trip has been planned for a visit to the Neyyar dam. It will be a wonderful experience to drive through the serene forest area, enjoy the wildlife, and see the monkeys, wild goats, peacocks living in their natural settings. If you like, enjoy some rides on the tamed elephants too.
- By evening, we have some safe trekking sessions, and barbeque events also. Then you can rest for the night at the resort or the camping tents near the barbeque.
4.RETREAT AFTER TEMPLE VISIT
- The last day would end with a divine glimpse of the Padmanabhaswamy Temple. A darshan and a prayer at this world-famous temple will help end the journey in total peace. Then, we can drop you off at the railway station or airport according to your convenience.