A journey into the wild will be exciting because you will be experiencing the hidden treasures also the mind-blowing charm of nature. The surprises stored in nature include unpolluted air and water, gentle breeze, a wide variety of wildlife, trekking through the mountain trails, etc. All these elements make a trip to the hills and forest area exciting.
You will forget all your worries and will fall in love with beautiful greenery in front of you. Here is a tour package for you to forget your worries and feel new!
Itinerary customization availbale.
- You will be picked up from the airport or railway station in the morning. We will then drive to Valparai. The drive from Kochi to Valparai is adventurous. You will spot wildlife including Great Indian Hornbill, Nilgiri Langur, elephant herds, deer, lion-tailed Macaque and more.
- This route is also known for the presence of leopard. The first attraction on your way is the world-famous Athirapally Water falls. The view of the falls is amazing and is a beauty beyond words. You will then drive to Vazhachal waterfalls, which is known for its crystal clear water and thick greenery.
- Now starts the most exciting drive through dense forest. Before reaching your destination you will stop at Peringalkuthu Dam premises, Sholayar,Upper Sholayar Dam and Malakkappara. You will further travel through thick woods, tea plantations and reach Valparai, a mesmerising land synonym for beauty.
- Stay is arranged at Valparai.
- Today, we will drive to Marayoor. On the way we will first stop at Aliyar Dam view point. The next stopover is at Crocodile Park Amaravathi this daring spot bless you with the view of crocodiles. The park was built as a research facility in the 1970s and is home to almost all kinds of crocodile breeds can be seen here.
- The last sightseeing point of the day is Chinnar wildlife sanctuary Marayoor.Ethnic culture and pleasant ecosystem make chinnar a beauty that cannot be missed out.
- Overnight stay arranged at Marayoor.
En Route Munnar
- Today, we will proceed to Munnar. On the way, stop for sightseeing at Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum. The park is a pretty place for those are interested to walk around and explore the hidden beauty. The endangered species Nilgiri Tahr is the main attraction of the park beside the presence of a wide range of butterflies and birds too.
- After exploring the park we will now drive to the tea museum where you get to see the tea making processes, the machinery used and more.
- Overnight stay arranged at Munnar.
- The whole day is dedicated for sightseeing. First sightseeing spot is the flower garden. A wide variety of flowers are displayed here and the arrangement is extravagant. The next attraction of the day is Mattupetty Dam.
- The premises of Dam is famous for spotting elephant herds. From here we will drive to explore the natural phenomenon of Echo Point and then we will drive to Kundala Dam to participate in a variety of interesting sports and activities.
- The final destination for the say is Top Station. From here you will get to see Tamil Nadu Valleys and the view of the peaks around is magical.
- Overnight stay arranged at Munnar. Return for a goodnight sleep.
- After breakfast proceed to Kochi. On your way lies two beautiful waterfalls named Cheeyappara and Valara. These waterfalls are known for its eye-pleasing presence as it lies as a silver-line flowing down through the green around. Upon reaching Kochi, the first stopover is at Hill palace museum which is known for its historical prominence.
- The next destination is Folklore museum. After spending some time here, we will then drive to Fort Kochi. Enjoy a stroll through Jew street and visit the attractions including Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica etc. After visiting the attractions now go to the beach and watch the Chinese Fishing nets.
- You can also talk to the fishermen to know how the fishing nets functions. In the evening we will drop you at the station or airport.