Craving to have a firsthand experience with the royal Indian culture? Well, you are in luck, as our Indian tours are designed for the one who loves to roll back to the ancient cultures in a very elegant manner. India is the land of rich traditions, cultures, and historical moments that cannot be expressed just in one page. Come along as we take into the world of imaginations.
The Golden Triangle tour will gift you an enlightening experience of the three cities that contain a spectrum of shades, landscapes, and sights. The trio collection of Indian cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the fine representation of love, power, architecture, and diversity of ancient Indian times.
Unleash the dreamer and lover in you, as you tour around the mystical buildings of the Golden Triangle. Whether you plan to visit the palaces and gardens in the Golden Triangle during your honeymoon trip, or family tour, or perhaps even just to adjust and go free from the technological space of life; this Golden Triangle Tour will be worth every minute.
The Delhi- Agra – Jaipur is one of the spectacular sightseeing destinations in North India. In Delhi, get ready to get a real feel of the Nawabi glam. The Chandni Chowk’s narrow pathways are truly divine and perfect for the newlyweds and the camera wizards. Next, is the drive to Agra – Let's not forget the true essence of historical love stories. The city and its monumental buildings depict the rich culture that makes it so special.
Finally, get fascinated by the aura of the Pink City of India- Jaipur. Take your time to absorb the royal architectural works, the museums, the gardens, and the rich cuisine of Rajasthan. Enjoy the flavors of Mughals, and blend in with the intricate artworks in the palaces.
These ancient cities have a lot of stories to tell you. So, open your senses, and mind, as Funday Holidays, promise to leave you speechless in the enthralling beauty of the Golden Triangle.
Itinerary customization is available.
1.DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- We welcome you to the royal capital of India- Delhi. Funday tourists will be received from the Delhi airport or station and then escorted to the hotel. After the check-in formalities, freshen up. Indulge in some local shopping and visits to various places like Connaught Place, Palika Bazaar, and Janpath.
- Finally, you can wind the day with some comforting dinner and have a good sleep at the hotel
2.DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- The second day would kickstart with some sightseeing activities like Humayun's Tomb, The Lotus Temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and the Indian Gate. These places are a fine imprint of the significance of architectural beauty and culture among the royal families.
- By 8 pm, you need to have dinner and leave for Agra. By 10:30 pm, we can reach Agra, check into the hotel, and have a safe and relaxing night.
3.DAY 3 : AGRA CITY TOUR
- In the morning drive to Agra; en-route visit Sikandra tomb. On your arrival at Agra, check-in the hotel. Later, visit the Agra Fort complex which is known for its royal Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience), and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). Then enjoy an overnight stay at the Agra hotel.
4.DAY 4 : AGRA SIGHTSEEING
- Next morning, start your Agra sightseeing from The Taj Mahal, a beautiful monument located at the banks of River Yamuna. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built this beautiful building in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
5.DAY 5: AGRA-JAIPUR
- After a refreshing night, enjoy an elaborate Indian breakfast, and let's gear in for a road trip towards Jaipur. Lunch will be arranged during the journey. We can check into a hotel in Jaipur, and spend the mid-day getting refreshed in your room.
- By early evening, a trip to Birla Temple will awaken your peaceful senses. After that, you can enjoy some of the local cuisines and head for the hotel to enjoy a full night’s sleep.
6.DAY 6: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- The day's excitement begins by visiting the magnificent Pink City- Jaipur. We continue your visit to Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site), and Jaipur City Palace and Royal Museum. It reveals the royal and exquisite armor and costumes that were used by the royal family.
- Enjoy shopping at Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar, also visit Hawa Mahal and other nearby tourist attractions. After some delicious food, you need to stay at the hotel for the night in Jaipur.
7.DAY 7: DELHI TO JAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed towards Delhi which will take around 7 hours to reach. Take some rest and then enjoy local shopping in Delhi.
8.DAY 8: DELHI DROP
- After breakfast, you will be safely escorted back to the airport for your return flight.