Bangkok & Pattaya
Planning a trip is always tedious, especially when you want to be economical and also have time constraints too. In our case, this happened to be our third International trip, so we were not nervous but of course, a lot of planning was required to take an International tour package. With a lot of excitement and curiosity, we took off from Delhi and landed in Bangkok.
After almost 5 hours of flight, landing in a new place is always fun. We took our cab and headed straight to Pattaya which was almost 3 hours of road journey. Checking into the hotel was a smooth transaction as people in Thailand are welcoming.
Things to explore in Pattaya:
When people think of Pattaya, they think that the place is only about nightlife and partying but that is not true at all. Pattaya is full of temples and beaches which will mesmerize you with its aesthetic beauty. Let's check out:
- Nong Noch Botanical garden: This place has bagged many awards for its design and diverse flora and fauna. There are more than 600 varieties of Orchid and they run an Elephant talent show too.
- Art in Paradise: If you are an Instagram lover, who adores uploading beautiful pictures, then this place is definitely for you. This art gallery is set up in such a way that you will get a real-life feel.
- Sanctuary of Truth: This place is a sight to behold. The 105-meter building made of teak wood with a detailed carving is magical. People say that this building is still in progress but some say that this will never be complete.
- Ko Larn Island: To feel serenity, this place is a must-visit. You can hop on to any boat from Pattaya and enjoy a blissful day on this magical island. The best part is that you can plan to stay for a night or two to be secluded from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Khao Phra Tamnak: A giant Buddha statue in the middle of a forest on one side and the coastline at another gives a panoramic view. The Buddha mantra chants in the background will soothe your senses and gives you a divine experience.
- Night Market Pattaya: If you are a foodaholic and a crazy seafood lover then this place is a must-visit. You can also buy some souvenirs from here for your loved ones.
- Floating market: How it feels to buy vegetables and flowers from a floating boat? Trust me, when you see a lot of colors on water, you feel magical. This place is a must-visit!
- Coral Island: This is one of the best places to visit in Pattaya sightseeing for those who enjoy water adventures and sports. Be it parasailing, glass boat, undersea walk, banana boat ride, or just relaxing at the beachside and enjoy some lip-smacking snacks.
After spending three nights in Pattaya, we came back to Bangkok for the Bangkok sightseeing. This city is a shopping paradise too.
Places that we explored in Bangkok are:
- The Grand Palace: This place is to be believed a residence of royal families. The grand architecture attracts tourists from all over the world. There are many small and big temples in and around, so keep a day for this place as knowing the history will interest you!
- Temple: ‘Wat' in Thai is referred to as temples. If you are one of those who like to capture some amazing shots in-camera then the temples in Bangkok are something not to be missed. The amazing architecture, bright colors will give a jaw-dropping experience. To name some, do visit Wat Pho, Wat Arun, the temple of Golden Buddha, Wat Traimit, Wat Suthat.
- Chatuchak Market: If you are a shopaholic then this place is for you. This market has an endless option for everything. When I say everything, I mean this! Take a stroll around and shop till you drop!
- Siam Paragon: The largest mall in Thailand is a worth visit. With a huge range of fashion stores to restaurants, this place to add to the list is a must.
We spend 5 nights and 6 days on this trip. The tour packages are always exciting and make trips effortless. Anyone who is looking for a break from their daily routine and wants to enjoy the beauty of nature along with some happening places, then Bangkok and Pattaya should be added to your travel bucket list. The place is perfect for all age groups and has numerous sights and sounds for you to remember for a lifetime.
I am sure your traveling experience will leave you speechless and then unwind into a storyteller like me. Contact Funday Holidays for International and Kerala tour packages!
Work, Travel, save, and repeat!