Malaysia is an excellent vacation spot for every kind of traveler. Known for its perfect balancing with luxurious-high rise buildings, city life, colonial tradition along with its beautiful environment, Malaysia is a fascinating country for an amazing vacation. You will find a festive spirit in this city that glitters with skyscrapers and on the other side, you will get to see beautiful beaches and forests that are rich with flora and fauna.
The varied and rich heritage is something special about Malaysia that makes vacationers feel fresh and relieved. If luxury and beauty are something you want to explore then come and join us to explore the astounding landscape, food, and the islands of Malaysia.
|4 Days , 3 Nights
| Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
|RM10/night tourism tax payable when checkout.
|Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur
- You will reach Kuala Lumpur International airport at around 6.300 AM. After freshening up from the airport we will drive off for a city tour. Enjoy the grandiosity of the town and stop by KL tower for photo sessions. From here, we will then drive to the hotel.
- Upon reaching the hotel, you can rest and relax. If interested make a plan that suits your interest too. You are free on your own. Enjoy a sound sleep.
2. Kuala Lumpur City Sightseeing
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast from the hotel. Today's first tourist spot is The Aquaria KLCC which is an amazing attraction with a wide range of marine life. The next sightseeing spot is KL Birds Park which is home for more than 3,000 birds from 200 species all over the world.
- The final destination for the day is Menara KL Tower which promises an amazing view of Malaysia. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
3. Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
- After Breakfast from hotel drive to Genting Highlands. On the way, stop at Batu Caves, the iconic and most popular tourist attractions. Upon reaching Genting take the cable car to the Genting Highlands. As you go up, you will enjoy the spectacular sights of snow, mist, and green beneath you.
- Upon reaching the top, there are numerous man-made attractions awaiting you along with natural bliss. Explore the shopping mall and other attractions of the highland. Next, visit the snow world. We will then pick you up from Genting.
- Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
4. Departure from Kuala Lumpur
- Today you are free on your own. After breakfast, go shopping at Chinatown and Bukit Bintang, both these Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest shopping and entertainment spots.
- The next stopover is at Putrajaya. The attractions of this place include Agriculture Heritage Park, Putra Mosque, Perdana Putra, etc.
- After discovering the attractions of Putrajaya drive off to Airport and return to cochin.