What are you looking for? A week-long relaxation at a stunning city? What are your interests? Are you a foodie who prefers a night-life or are you shopping-freak? Do you love birds and fishes? Want a beach-day?? Even if you say “Yes” for all these, we suggest you the most stunning vacation spot, “Malaysia.” This country has a picture-perfect landscape, dazzling skyscrapers, vibrant city life, and beautiful seashore and you will get all that you are looking for from a vacation.
When looking into the attractions of this country, one gets to know that this country has a perfect amalgamation of artificial and natural beauty. If you need a short and sweet vacation, Malaysia is going to be a great pick!
|Duration||:||6 Days , 5 Nights|
|Includes||:|| Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers |
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
|Special Notes||:||RM10/night tourism tax payable when checkout.|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Arrival At Langkawi
- From Airport, freshen up and then will go to Langkawi City Tour. Langkawi is known for its pristine beaches, iconic buildings, parks, and natural landscapes. Another attraction of Langkawi is shopping.
- Check-in to the hotel room and enjoy an overnight stay.
2. Langkawi City Tour
- Enjoy buffet breakfast from the hotel. The entire is dedicated for an Island Hopping Tour and Underwater world. Be a part of the tour and get ready to be surprised by the wonders stored in nature. You can also be a part of water sports and other activities too.
- In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy a relaxed stay.
3. Langkawi Sightseeing
- In the morning, enjoy breakfast from the hotel and then go sightseeing. You will first take part in Mangrove Forest Tour. A beautiful landscape is going to reveal in front of you. The sights and stopovers during the trip are going to give you an incredible experience. Next, is the most exciting part of the trip, cable car ride.
- The view of the white sand line from the top is amazing. After the ride goes to explore the spatial experience and spectacular views, the Skybridge offers.
- Next, pay a visit to Sky Rex and then return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
4. Fly To Kuala Lumpur
- After breakfast, you are free on your own. You can go shopping or sightseeing Then leaving at the airport, upon reaching you will send to the airport pick up to send to Putrajaya for sightseeing.
- Being the administrative center, Putrajaya has attractions ranging from parks, farms, historical sites, and more.
- After touring at Putrajaya return to the hotel to rest and relax.
5. Day 5
- Today, we will go on a KL city tour. The skyscrapers, streets, and the towers are the main attractions of the city. Visit KL Bird Park. This huge park is known for the variety of birds that come from different parts of the world. The birds are very friendly and fly free.
- Next visit KL Tower. Get the look of the city from the deck and also pose for some pics.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
6. Day 6
- In the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel and send you to KLCC Aquarium. The Aquarium is famous for a wide range of marine animals. It is a beautiful and interesting place for aqua-lovers.
- After sightseeing, we will drop you off at the airport.
karthami karthi says:
Our tour guide was friendly and informative, great experience!! the guide took us to our destination on time. he explained every place clearly. he dropped us at our destination safely. lastly, he took us nice pictures .two thumbs up. Malaysia is truly Asia. I really enjoyed it very much.