Sri Lanka, surrounded by beaches and mountains is a tourist hotspot. This country crowned as ‘beach lovers paradise' is known for its world heritage sites, tropical forests, and mountains too. Travelers, adrenaline-rush junkies or solitude lovers, or beach babies will enjoy traveling to this country. There are a lot of activities to take part in as well. People who love water sports will enjoy diving snorkeling, surfing, and more whereas hikers and nature enthusiasts can conquer heights immersing in the tranquility of nature.
History buffs can enjoy a culture true exploring the vibrant history and amazing culture of this stunning land. This tour package is cost-effective and provides you with the complete freedom to explore SriLanka at the fullest!
|Duration||:||4 Days , 3 Nights|
|Includes||:|| Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers |
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Arrival at Colombo
- Our representative will meet you at the airport. We will drive you to the hotel arranged for your stay. Freshen up and then relax for the rest of the day.
- You are free to plan it according to your interests. Return to the room for an overnight stay.
2. Colombo Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceeds to Colombo city tour. Visit the most colorful market in Colombo, Pettah Bazaar. Next, you may visit the Hindu temple and the Buddhist temple. Next comes the Colombo museum which holds the most important relics of Sri Lanka like the crown and throne of Kandyan Monarchs. Your next sightseeing point is the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall.
- Visit the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall is a famous convention center gifted by the People's Republic of China by the Prime Minister as the memory of Solomon Ridgeway Dias Bandaranaike. Visit the famous New parliament and the Dutch Museum also.
- The Dutch museum was built by the Dutch during the Dutch colonial rule. Displays artifacts like coins, weaponry, etc . showcasing contemporary lifestyle. From there you will go to the Ceramics Corporation Showroom, Majestic City Shopping Complex, House Of Fashion, and The Odel Unlimited Dress Boutique.
- Return to your room and have a good night's sleep.
3. Colombo Self Exploration
- After having your breakfast you can set off to explore Colombo on your own.
- Visit the places that attract you at your own pace and then return to the hotel for an overnight stay in the hotel.
4. Departure from Colombo
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to the airport.
- Your tour ends here.