Who doesn't love to explore the mountains, beaches, and city life on vacation? Absolutely none! Vacations are meant for exploration and relaxation. This tour package helps you relax, explore, and make memories in all its glory. The dazzling country Singapore and enchanting Malaysia with their culture, landscapes, and splendors is going to keep you stunned and surprised.
This budget-friendly tour package covers all the prominent attractions that you won’t want to miss!
|Duration||:||8 Days , 7 Nights|
|Includes||:|| Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers |
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
|Special Notes||:||RM10/night tourism tax payable when checkout.|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Arrival at Singapore
- You will meet our representative at the airport. Go to the hotel and then head towards Orchard Road. This place is known for its shopping malls. From there proceed Clarke Quay and relax at the cafes facing the waterfront.
- Next, take a bumboat ride and enjoy cruising through the Singapore River. This cruising helps you to get acquainted with Singapore's past and future at a go.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
2. Singapore Sentosa island
- After breakfast from the hotel, go for 2 hours city tour to explore Singapore attractions. Look at the top-most Singapore attractions and learn the stories behind them. Return to the room for rest and relaxation. In the afternoon, go off to Sentosa island for Sentosa Underwater Tour.
- Spot the Merlion- the icon of Singapore. Let enjoy the light and laser show.
- Now, return to the room for relaxation.
3. Singapore Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceeds to Jurong Bird Park for the bird show. It is going to be an amazing day. Return to the hotel for lunch and then take a nap.
- At around 4 pm, go for a night safari. You will get to see a wide range of animals and other species walking around.
- Return to the hotel and enjoy a sound sleep
4. Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Genting
- After breakfast, checkout from the hotel. Proceed to the airport. Upon reaching Malaysia, drive off to Genting Highland. Check-into the hotel and relax.
- The entire day is in front of you to rest and spend the way you want to. Roam around the resort and also explore the casinos located at Genting. When it’s dark, return to the room.
5. Genting Sightseeing
After breakfast, explore the Theme Park covered in the mist. Enjoy the spectacular view of the landscape and valley. After a relaxed and refreshed day, return to the hotel for stay.
6. Genting - Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kuala Lumpur. Complete the check-in procedures at the hotel and then set-off for a city tour. Explore the city and its night-view. Return to the hotel to rest and relax.
7. Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
- Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Kuala Lumpur sightseeing. The attractions you cover today are plenty. First, visit Handicraft center and then walk into the Jamek Mosque. Next, drive down Chinatown and explore Parliament’s house as well.
- You will also stop at the King's Palace for photo-shoot. Later visit other prominent attractions like the railway station, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the National Monument.
- You can also take a stroll at the shopping centers like Bukit Bintang, Chinatown, Suria KLCC Mall, Mid Valley, and the night market at Petaling Jaya. Return at the hotel for stay.
8. Departure From Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel. Our representative will transfer you to the airport. Trip ends here.
vishak vishnu says:
This packages me to relax, explore, and make memories in all its glory. Enchanting Malaysia with its culture, landscapes, and splendors is going to keep you stunned and surprised. I really enjoyed this trip. you guys Funday holidays will give an honestly tour package services. I am very satisfied with Funday Holidays.