Singapore fondly called Lion City is jampacked with attractions and activities. Though one of the busiest countries in Asia, Singapore has a calm and charm. The attractions of Singapore are countless and to name a few are Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road, Sentosa Island, Jewel Changi Airport, and the Singapore Zoo, which was ranked the best zoo in Asia. Changi Airport is also a wonderful place to explore. The cleanliness of this country is surprising and soothing. In a nutshell, a holiday in Singapore is undoubtedly an eye-pleasing and engaging experience. Plan an exciting journey to Singapore with us!
Itinerary customization is available.
1.Arrival at Singapore
- Today morning, you will be picked up from the hotel. Enjoy a tram ride and visit Jurong Birds Park. You can feed the birds and watch them in your close vicinity. Next, go on to Sentosa island for Wings of Time. Another attraction of the island is the cable car ride, you will see the Singapore city in its elegance.
- After a visit to Sea Aquarium return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
3.Singapore Universal studios
4.Singapore city tour
- Today go on for a Singapore city tour. Explore the various city sightseeing points and shopping malls in the city. Then head to the Gardens by the Bay, the nature park that spread across 101 hectares. The park is situated on the banks of the Marina Reservoir.
- The waterfront gardens of the park is a feast for the eyes. The night view of the park is a luxury. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
5.Departure From Singapore
- In the morning you are free on your own. You can plan shopping or any other activities that interest you. In the evening go to Marina Bay Sands visit. The observation deck provides a stunning view of the city. When it’s time, we will transfer you to the airport.
- Enjoy a comfortable flight.
- All Meals
|No of Pax :||2 Adults|
|Accommodation:||3 Star Hotel(Cherry loft) with breakfast|
|Meal Plan:||CP, All Meal|
|Transfers:||PVT / SIC (point to point bases)|
|Fee:||All entry Tickets|