A trip to Thailand is nothing but a sneak-peek into the glory of Thai history, culture, and natural beauty. This country ravishes with coral-islands, dazzling shrines, excellent cuisines, waterfalls, and wildlife. The beauty of Thailand is spell bounding and the friendliness of the people is appealing. The attractions of this country are plenty and hence a visit to Thailand should be carried out only after proper planning. A tailor-made tour package is inevitable to enjoy the beauty of this country at ease. Realizing the importance of well-designed Thailand tour packages, we have come up with an interesting Thailand tour itinerary.
This package includes a visit to all the prominent attractions of Thailand including Bangkok and Pattaya, Tiger Zoo visit, Coral Island tour, Sea Life Ocean World – Aquarium Only, Safari world tour and temple tour.
This package is apt for those who are looking forward to exploring Thailand at the fullest!
Chinese New Year period: 21 January 2020 – 02 February 2020., unexpected surcharges /Gala dinner may be applicable Kindly Note that rates are not valid from 13th April 2020 to 18th April 2020 due to Songkran festival.
|No of Pax :||2 Adults|
|Accommodation:||2 Nights in IBIS Pattaya(standard), Pattaya.|
2 Nights in Aspira Grand Regency(superior), Bangkok.
|Transfers:||PVT / SIC (point to point bases)|
|Fee:||All entry Tickets|
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
Itinerary customization availbale.
- Upon your arrival at DMK Airport, we will pick you and transfer to Pattaya. On your way to Pattaya, we will stop Sriracha Tiger Zoo entrance with breakfast on arrival. This zoo is an interesting place in Pattaya which is known for its friendly tigers and pigs. Also, tiger cubs and piglets living in the same cage are exciting to look at.
- Now we will proceed to check-in at the hotel and then go for Alcazar show which is known for its colors, culture, and vibes. Soft drinks will be provided and once the show ends, return to the hotel for stay.
Coral Island Tour
- After Breakfast from the hotel, we will proceed to the Coral island tour. This beautiful island is a little heaven on earth and has numerous watersports you can try. Need no worries, even if you don’t know swimming. Lunch is included and once you are done exploring the island we will now transfer to Pattaya Floating market in a rowling boat.
- You will get to explore local food, Thai architecture and local life. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Pattaya to Bangkok
- Enjoy breakfast from the hotel and then complete the check-out procedure. We will then proceed to Bangkok, on the way we will stop at Sea Life Ocean World for Aquarium visit. This giant aquarium is home to several marine animals and is a wonderful place for people of all age groups.
- After the visit, we will then check-into the hotel for an overnight stay.
Safari world tour
- Breakfast at the hotel and then we will go for a full day tour at Safari World which includes lunch. This drive-in park is divided into Safari Park which is an open zoo for wild animals and Marine Park which is home for marine animals.
- There are several interesting shows as well. We will then transfer you to the hotel to stay.
Temple tour & Drop
- After breakfast from the hotel, we will set off for Bangkok City Tour. You will enjoy visiting the prominent temples namely, Wat Traimit (Golden Temple), Wat Benja (Marble Temple) and other attractions including Gems Gallery, China Town, India Town, Flower Market.
- When it is time for the flight, we will transfer you to DMK Airport.
- Enjoy your Departure with Good Memories