Malaysia is the most sought after tourist destination. The place is known for its stunning architecture, beaches, and viewpoints. An amalgamation of culture, the Malaysian vacation will be something more than what you long for. If you need a short break from your monotonous life then plan a short trip to this stunning piece of land.
A vacation to this beautiful country will help you forget your worries and you will return high-spirited.
|Duration||:||4 Days , 3 Nights|
|Includes||:|| Accommodation, Breakfast, Cab, Transfers |
Visa, Air Ticket, GST and Lunch & Dinner
|Special Notes||:||RM10/night tourism tax payable when checkout.|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Langkawi city tour
- You will reach Langkawi International Airport. After freshening up, we will go for the Langkawi city tour. The city is known for its pristine beaches, bridges, and more. Immerse in the beauty of the city and then check-into the hotel room.
- Enjoy a relaxed stay at the hotel.
2. Langkawi Sightseeing
- After breakfast from the hotel go for an island hopping tour and underwater world exploration. The sightseeing is going to be a marvelous experience.
- You will enjoy the calmness and serenity of marine life to the fullest. After an action-packed day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
3. Langkawi Sightseeing
- After breakfast from the hotel go out for sightseeing. You will first go to the Mangrove Forest Tour. This tour is going to be a marvelous one. You get more close to nature and will be amazed by the hidden treasures of nature. Next is the cable car ride.
- You are going to be fascinated by the stunning views of the city. Now it is time to visit the sky bridge which is a technological brilliance. Feel delighted with the panorama.
- Now go to Sky Rex for a thrilling experience. Return to your room for an overnight stay.
4. Departure from Langkawi
Enjoy breakfast from the hotel and then you are free on your own. You can plan for shopping. When it is time to leave the airport.