An Indian tour at Funday Holidays is thoughtfully planned out, for the one, who loves to roll back to the ancient cultures in a very elegant manner. India is a picture-perfect destination that would soak a traveler's senses and deepest imaginations to life. Come along as we take into the world of imaginations.
On this special trip to the Golden Triangle, you will get an enlightening experience of the three cities that contain a spectrum of sights, sounds, and flavors. The trio collection of Indian cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the symbols of love, power, architecture, and diversity of the Indian culture.
Unleash the dreamer and lover in you, as you tour around the mystical buildings of the Golden Triangle. The Delhi -Agra – Jaipur trip is one of the spectacular sightseeing destinations in North India. Once you land in Delhi, get ready to get a real feel of the place. The Chandni Chowk narrow pathways are truly divine and perfect for the newlyweds and the camera wizards. Next, is the drive to Agra – Let's not forget the true essence of historical love stories. The city and its monumental buildings depict the rich culture that makes it so special.
Moving on, you can be assured to get enticed by the aura of the Pink City of India- Jaipur. Take your time to absorb the royal architectural works, the museums, the gardens, and the rich cuisine of Rajasthan. Enjoy the flavors of Mughals, and blend in with the intricate artworks in the palaces.
These ancient cities have a lot of stories to tell you. So, open your senses, and mind, as Funday Holidays, promise to leave you speechless in the enthralling beauty of the Golden Triangle.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- Appreciate the royal heritage of Delhi- The Capital of India. Funday tourists will be received from the Delhi airport or station and then escorted to the hotel. After the check-in formalities, freshen up. Indulge in some leisurely visits at various places like Connaught Place, Palika Bazaar, and Janpath.
- Finally, you can wind the day with some comforting dinner and have a good sleep at the hotel
2. DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast proceeds for a half-day sightseeing session which includes: Humayun's Tomb, The Lotus temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and the Indian Gate.
- After dinner, you need to leave for Agra by 8 PM. The Checkin time to the hotel has been scheduled for 10:30 PM. Spend the night at the hotel.
3. DAY 3: AGRA CITY TOUR
- The next morning enjoys a drive to Agra; en-route visit Sikandra tomb. On your arrival at Agra, check-in the hotel. Later, visit the Agra Fort complex which features a Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience), and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). The overnight stay has been arranged at a hotel in Agra.
4. DAY 4: AGRA CITY TOUR
- Start your day afresh with a splendid Agra sightseeing from The Taj Mahal, a beautiful monument located at the banks of River Yamuna. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
5. DAY 5: AGRA-JAIPUR
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jaipur. Lunch can be taken on the go from some of the best and traditional restaurants on the highway. Check in to the hotel for, rest of the day to ease the travel pressures.
- By late evening, visit Birla temple, and the gentle breeze of the area. Enjoy local cuisine. Relax for the night.
6. DAY 6: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- Today after breakfast continue your journey to the Historic City. Visit the City Palace, the Royal Museum, and the residence of the royal family of Jaipur. The museum showcases the armory and costumes belonging to the royal family. Visit Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal,
- Afterward, we will enter a local restaurant where you can enjoy delicious Rajasthan cuisine. Back to the hotel to relax.
7. DAY 7: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed towards Udaipur early in the morning by 6 AM. Check in to the hotel by 12 PM. Proceed for sightseeing after a little break. Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola. From there, you will head towards the top tourist attractions in Udaipur like the Jagdish Temple, and Sahelion-Ki-Bari is also known as (Gardens of the maids of Honor). Adorned with water fountains, marble elephants, and a lotus swimming pool, the garden offers a visual retreat.
8. DAY 8: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, visit the Sajjan Garh Palace. Also known as the Monsoon Palace, the hilltop palatial residence offers breathtaking views of the city. Later, you will head towards the market for shopping.
9. DAY 9: RANAKPUR-UDAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed to Ranakpur is famous for Jain temples. The main temple here is Chaumukha temple, which is dedicated to Adinath, the first Tirthankara.
- Once you experience the aura of the place, return to Udaipur for enjoying a city tour, right from the City Palace, which is the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. Later, you can head to Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum or Udaipur Folk Museum.
- Visit Maharana Pratap Memorial, an important historical site of the city. Observe the huge bronze statue of Maharana Pratap riding on his faithful horse. This memorial overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Finally, enjoy your dinner and take ample rest at your hotel.
10. DAY 10: UDAIPUR TO PUSHKAR
- Enjoy the early sunrise with a Desi breakfast, and a 5-hour drive to Pushkar – our next travel destination. You need to check in the arranged hotel and get fresh before another trip around the place.
- By sunset, you can witness the beauty of the Pushkar Lake, the Brahma Temple, and also purchase few local handcrafted specialties from the local shopping centers.
11. DAY 11: DROP TO JAIPUR
- After breakfast, on the last day, you need to check out from the hotel. Within a 3 hour drive, we will help you reach Jaipur safely and from then on – you can continue your onward journey.