Honeymoon is the most special period for couples as it marks the beginning of a lifelong journey of togetherness, isn’t it? So, are you looking for a vacation to make your honeymoon days extra-special? Confused in deciding where to? So many places to explore and too many vacation ideas?? Hold on! How about planning an exciting 5 days honeymoon trip to Kerala?? Wondering, what is in store?? Of Course, exciting honeymoon packages must have a bit of adventure, leisure, shopping, and never-ending romance and Kerala has it all!
Kerala, the best holiday spot for honeymooners is a nature-blessed land that has got anything and everything to make your special-days perfect!! The beauty of hill stations like Munnar and Thekkady will provide you with an adventure and soul-soothing experience. The beaches of Alappuzha will invoke your lovey-dovey soul, helping you to build a never-ending romantic relationship with your partner. Last but not least, the vibrant Kochin will help you to explore the fun side of you and your partner. We have designed a detailed itinerary to provide you with a better idea of how to plan exciting and budget-friendly honeymoon packages in Kerala. Check our 4 nights and 5 days Kerala Honeymoon packages for a memorable honeymoon trip!!
Itinerary customization availbale.
- We will meet you at the airport and from there we will proceed to Munnar – the panoramic getaway to nature.. En route, we will stop at Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. Valara is a trail of waterfalls that falls above 1000 ft height and Cheeyappara are known for its lush greenery.
- Upon arriving Munnar, depending upon the time, we will plan Munnar sightseeing before or after hotel-check-in.
- Firstly, we will plan a visit to the Tea Museum, Munnar, the first-ever tea museum in the country. After exploring the tea museum, we will then proceed towards Blossom Hydel park and flower garden.
- After an engaging and unforgettable day, we will return to the hotel for relaxation.
- After a scrumptious breakfast, we will start on the sightseeing of the day.
- Today we will enjoy a visit to Eravikulam National Park, which is famous for Nilgiri Tahr, an endangered species. After enjoying a stroll through the park we will then head to Mattupetty Dam, a haven for wild animals and birds. Here, you can engage in shopping for souvenirs, handicrafts, home-made chocolates, etc.
- From there we will go to the top station. On our way, between Mattupetty dam and Kundala lake lies echo point, one of the must-see places in Munnar.
- Munnar Top station, the topmost point of Munnar offers a spectacular view of Munnar town. After a visit to the top station, we will then return to the Hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast from the hotel, checkout by 8 am and then we will proceed to Thekkady and check-in to hotel by 11.00 am.
- Thekkady with its enchanting beauty attracts tourists from around the globe. A paradise for nature-lovers, Thekkady-Periyar trip promises an unforgettable vacation time in the jungle route.
- Depending upon the time, you can take part in many things to do in Thekkady which includes Boating in Periyar Lake Thekkady, wildlife sightings, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari, Kathakali, Kalaripayattu, etc.. Kindly note that you have to bear the expenses for activities in Thekkady.
- After an engaging and exciting day, return to the hotel for a Good Night’s Sleep.
Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- Enjoy your breakfast and complete your check-out process by 8 am. Today, we will be proceeding to the hub of backwaters and lagoons, “Alappuzha” for houseboat vacation in Alappuzha. Upon reaching Alappuzha, check-into the House Boat.
- You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink and then starts your cruise through Vembanad Lake. Holiday in Houseboat is amazing as it provides a complete treat for eyes and souls. For Lunch, you will be served with an Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian).
- As you cruise, you can ask to stop at various points that interests you. You will be then served with Evening tea or coffee along with yummy Kerala snacks.
- After sunset, the houseboat will be anchored on the banks and then you can enjoy a lavish dinner enjoying the beauty of nature.
- After dinner, go for a sound sleep.
Kochi – The Queen Of Arabian Sea
- After breakfast, and checkout procedures, enjoy a drive to the Queen of the Arabian sea, “Cochin.” By 11 am we will reach Fort Cochin, which is famous for its flamboyant heritage due to the anglo-dutch connection in the past.
- You will visit the Santa Cruz Basilica and will also enjoy a walk through Mattancherry jews street and synagogue, both known for its historical prominence.
- The most fascinating attraction of your Fort Cochin visit is going to be the Chinese fishing net. After visiting all the must-visit places in Fort cochin, proceed to folklore museums where you can enjoy the traditional architectures, antiques, and handicrafts.
- Now, depending upon the flight timing, we will go to the airport. If time-permits, on the way, you can stop at Lulu Mall for sightseeing and shopping.
- Here comes an end to the most fascinating honeymoon vacation in Kerala!