6 Nights 7 Days Cherai Munnar Thekkady Tour
If a bit of adventure, a view of scenic landscapes, the nightlife of the city is what you need for a perfect vacation, then we have something exciting for you. A week-long trip exploring the beauty and charm of Kerala’s beaches, hill stations, and jungle route will enthrall you. This tour package is designed in such a way that it has everything to inspire a sightseer.
The prominent attractions of this package include a visit to Athirapally Waterfalls – the Niagara of India, a drive through the forest route to the pristine Vazhachal Waterfalls, Guruvayoor Temple and Cherai beach visit, Munnar Sightseeing, wildlife spotting at Thekkady, houseboat cruising at Alappuzha and shopping and sightseeing at Kochi.
This premium Kerala tour package is the best for those who are keen on exploring the heart and soul of Kerala. This package covers Kochi to Athirapally to Munnar to Thekkady and Alleppey.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Kochi - Athirappilly
- We will pick you from Cochin International Airport or nearby railway station. We will then proceed to sightsee the mind blowing Athirapalli and Vazhachal waterfalls.
- Next, we will go to Guruvayur Temple however, it depends upon the arrival timing. Accordingly, we will plan Guruvayur Krishna Temple’s visit for morning or evening Darshan.
- After Darshan, we will then check-into Cherai Beach and overnight stay arranged here.
2. Munnar Sightseeing
- After breakfast and check-out we will drive to the world-famous hill station – Munnar. On the way, we will stop at Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls.
- Now we will go to the Munnar Tea Museum visit. You will be enjoying the beauty of tea plantations and tea production units and the machinery displayed there. Overnight stay arranged at the hotel.
3. Munnar sightseeing
- Today, we will set off for Munnar sightseeing. Our first destination will be Eravikulam National Park which is known for Neelakurinji flowers and Nilgiri Tahr.
- Next, we will go to Mattupetty Dam, where you will spot wildlife enjoying a walk around. Your next sightseeing stop is Echo Point which is nature’s wonder! From here we will go to Kundala Dam for an overview of Munnar.
- Your last stop for the day is Munnar Top Station, the highest peak that provides an amazing view, engrossing climate and activities to take part in. Overnight stay at Munnar.
4. Munnar to Thekkady
- After breakfast, we will proceed to Thekkady. Munnar to Thekkady has got a wide range of sightseeing spots. You will enjoy the view of Lockhart Gap View Point which offers a splendid view of Bison Valley.
- As we go ahead we will stop at Periyakanal Waterfalls and Anayirangal Dam. A visit to Spice Garden is also arranged. Overnight Stay at Thekkady.
5. Thekkady Sightseeing
- An action-packed day is awaiting you. You will enjoy boating in Periyar Lake Thekkady. As you enjoy boating or nature walk you will enjoy wildlife sighting. You can also plan Elephant Ride and Jeep Safari.
- Moreover, Kerala art forms like Kathakali and Kalaripayattu, etc will be arranged for you. Overnight stay at Thekkady,
6. Alapuzha Sightseeing
- After Breakfast proceeds to Alappuzha and Check into the House Boat at noon. We will then Cruise through Vembanad Lake and meanwhile will enjoy Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian).
- As you cruise further, you can request to stop at various points for Photo sessions or sightseeing. By evening tea or coffee will be served with Kerala Snacks.
- After sunset, the cruise will be anchored on the banks. When dinner time, enjoy the Kerala cuisines lavishly and then enjoy a sound sleep.
7. Kochi Sightseeing
- Today, after breakfast we will proceed to Kochi. The queen of the Arabian sea has plenty of attractions for you and that includes a visit to Jew Street, Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc. All these spots are historical prominent and artistically pleasing.
- As you take a stroll through the fort Kochi beach, you will be excited to see the Chinese fishing nets as well. After sightseeing, we will drop you at the Airport / Railway station.
It was a Good Experience for Me and My Family. Thanks to Funday Holidays for the service. You guys Are providing Such a Wonderful Guest Relation Executive