Kanyakumari Azhimala Trivandrum Tour
Azhimala is a divine place that one can definitely visit to awaken one soul and also bring mental peace while living in the midst of this toxic world. Lord Shiva temple in Azhimala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala is one of the finest temples in South India – specifically Kerala that gives a lot of importance to Lord Shiva. In the Indian language, ‘Aazhi‘ can be understood to mean the Sea, and ‘Mala‘ means the Hill- and the temple has been rightly named, due to the fact that it rests right on the golden shore of the Arabian Sea, and that is topographically set on a slightly elevated platform.
Azhimala Beach is known to be a wonderful getaway from the hectic city life of Thiruvananthapuram city and the tourists prefer to enjoy the pristine beauty and ambiance that is near the seaside resort of Kovalam. One can enjoy a smooth drive from Kovalam, and reach Azhimala Beach. Its peaceful winds, soothing sunset, and amicable crowds are what draw a lot of attraction to this location.
During the months of January and February, a lot of Hindi devotees flock together to pray in harmony and give due praise to Lord Shiva. Being near the capital of Kerala – Thiruvananthapuram, this small tourist destination holds a special place in the world of tourism
Thiruvananthapuram has been voted as one of the best places to live due to the availability of good road networks, great educational institutions, and well-maintained entertainment venues which is a must-see for all those who visit the city in Kerala. They also have one of the most comprehensive rails and air networks that are a delight to every tourist.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Trip to Kanyakumari
- The first day with Funday Tours kick starts- the moment you arrive at the Thiruvananthapuram railway station or the airport. You will be received by our executive and they will guide you back to the place of stay – a resort will be arranged for you in Kanyakumari.
- On the way, we have planned quite a few places for you to see like the Padmanabhapurampalace, Sucheendram Temple, Tripparappu Waterfalls. Kumari Amman Temple, Gandhimandap, Vivekananda Rock. These can be enjoyed and your stay will be arranged in Kanyakumari.
2. Visit Azhimala
- The next day, we have planned an exciting itinerary to the Azhimala temple. Along with that, you can also see other locations like Kovalam-lighthouse, Samudra beach, and Avaduturadevikhetram. The sunset ought to be enjoyed at the beach and you can have a look at the evening markets and local food stalls come to life. By night time, you can retreat at the SunTara Resort Azhimala
3. Sightseeing in Thiruvananthapuram
- On the third day, you need to have a real feel of the richness of the heritage of Thiruvananthapuram. For this, our trip will include a visit to the Kanakakkunnu, zoo, museum, Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Attukal temple. Priyadarshini Planetarium.Kuthiramalika.Veli Tourist Village. You can retreat at the SunTara Resort Azhimala
4. Departure from Thiruvananthapuram
- Before leaving on the last day, you can indulge in some guided boating sessions at Poovar & also splash the waters at the Golden beach in Poovar. Once that is done, we can take you back to the airport or railway at your convenience.