6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Packages
If Kerala is your holiday destination then you have to do better homework. Though a narrow strip of Indian coastal lane, this land is jam-packed with attractions. It is distinguished from other tourist destinations because it is a beauty blessed with sun, beaches, wildlife, valleys, and waterfalls. It has also got a high-spirited city life.
You should know which attractions are important for you and interests you. Travelers, be it couples, solo travelers, family or friends' travel groups consider Kerala as the most sought-after vacation spot. This pretty land is blessed with all the elements that make vacationers fall for it. Hence well-executed planning is needed to go on a vacation to Kerala and you need no worries about it because we have come up with an amazing package for you. This package takes you to the hill station, beaches, wildlife sanctuary, and more.
Itinerary customization is available.
1. Day 1 : En route Munnar
- We will pick you up from Cochin International Airport or nearby railway station. We will then proceed to Munnar. The route between Munnar and Kochi is beautiful. There are two waterfalls that will greet you to Munnar; Cheeyappara and Valara.
- Once you reach Munnar, you will go for Munnar Tea Museum Visit. It is an interesting place to spend time. Overnight stay at Munnar
2. Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
- Sightseeing in Munnar starts with a visit to Eravikulam National Park. The park is a habitation for a wide range of animals, birds, and plants.
- Enjoy a nature-walk here and then travel towards Mattupetty Dam. The Dam is known for watching wild elephant herds in close vicinity. The next destination is Top station which gives a complete view of Munnar, its peaks and Theni valley.
- On the way to the top station, we will stop at Echo-point, the most exciting place for fun-seekers and then Kundala Dam for adventure lovers. Return to the hotel to stay.
3. Day 3 : Munnar sightseeing
- Today we will travel to Marayoor. It is one of the prettiest tourist spots in Munnar. This place is known for its sandalwood forests, sugarcane farm, Marayoor caves, Thoovanam Waterfalls, Marayoor sharkara and more.
- You will first visit the sandalwood forest and then proceed to the caves which have a long-standing history and holds a place in Indian mythology. Next, we will go trekking to Thoovanam waterfalls.
- It is going to be an unforgettable day. Overnight stay arranged at Munnar.
4. Day 4 : En route Thekkady
- In the morning we will proceed to Thekkady. On the way, there are many sightseeing points and the major ones are Lockhart Gap View Point, Periyakanal Falls, and Anayirangal Dam. You will stop at all these attractions and enjoy the view.
- Also, you will visit Spice Garden which is home to medicinal plants and spices. Overnight Stay at Thekkady.
5. Day 5 : Thekkady Sightseeing
- Today is going to be a day full of activities. You will go boating in Periyar Lake. As you enjoy boating you will also get to see wild animals enjoying their natural habitat with your naked eyes. After boating, enjoy elephant ride and then go for Jeep safari.
- It is going to be a memorable off-road drive to cherish. You will also get time opportunities to view classical dance, Kathakali and martial art, Kalaripayattu.
- After an eventful day, return to your room to rest and relax.
6. Day 6 : Houseboat Cruise on Alappuzha Backwaters
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alappuzha . Once reaching Alappuzha , Check-in to the House Boat by 12 noon. Welcome Drink will be served. Enjoy boating through Vembanad Lake seeing the sights and in between savoring on Authentic Kerala Lunch (Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian).
- If you are interested you can ask for Photo sessions. Evening Tea/Coffee will be served with delicious Kerala snacks.
- When the sun sets, the cruise will be anchored on the banks. You can enjoy your dinner in the House Boat and proceed to sleep
7. Day 7 : Kochi Sightseeing
- In the morning you will proceed to Kochi for Sightseeing. You will explore the famous Jew Street and its attractions including Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, etc.
- In the evening, we will drop you at Cochin International Airport or nearby Railway station.