Is a romantic getaway bubbling in your thoughts? For your special one, who loves to roll back to the ancient cultures in a very elegant manner, we have something in store for you. India is the land of rich traditions, cultures, and you can enjoy adding warmth to your relationship with our exotic traditional Global Triangle package.
On this special trip to the Golden Triangle, you will get an enlightening experience of the three cities that contain a spectrum of sights, sounds, and flavors. The trio collection of Indian cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the symbols of love, power, architecture, and diversity of the Indian culture.
Unleash the dreamer and lover in you, as you tour around the mystical buildings of the Golden Triangle. The Delhi -Agra – Jaipur trip is one of the spectacular sightseeing destinations in North India. Once you land in Delhi, get ready to get a real feel of the place. The Chandni Chowk narrow pathways are truly divine and perfect for the newlyweds and the camera wizards. Next, is the drive to Agra – Let's not forget the true essence of historical love stories. The city and its monumental buildings depict the rich culture that makes it so special.
Moving on, you can be assured to get enticed by the aura of the Pink City of India- Jaipur. Take your time to absorb the royal architectural works, the museums, the gardens, and the rich cuisine of Rajasthan. Enjoy the flavors of Mughals, and blend in with the intricate artworks in the palaces.
These ancient cities have a lot of stories to tell you. So, open your senses, and mind, as Funday Holidays, promise to leave you speechless in the enthralling beauty of the Golden Triangle.
|Duration||:||9 Days , 8 Nights|
|Destinations||:||Agra, Delhi, Jaipur|
|Includes||:||Accommodation, Breakfast, Sightseeing, Transfers|
|Policies||:||Read more about our Tour Booking and Cancellation Policies .|
Itinerary customization is available.
1. DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- Delhi is the land of the royals and you ought to witness the manner in which history gave identity to this city.=. Funday tourists will be received from the Delhi airport or station and then escorted to the hotel. After the check-in formalities, freshen up. Indulge in some leisurely visits at various places like Connaught Place, Palika Bazaar, and Janpath.
- Finally, you can wind the day with some comforting dinner and have a good sleep at the hotel
2. DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
- The second day would kickstart with some sightseeing activities like Humayun's Tomb, The Lotus temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and the Indian Gate. These places are a fine imprint of the significance of architectural beauty and culture among the royal families.
- By 8 pm, you need to have dinner and leave for Agra. By 10:30 pm, we can reach Agra, check into the hotel and have a safe and relaxing night.
3. DAY 3: AGRA CITY TOUR
- In the morning drive to Agra; en-route visit Sikandra tomb. On your arrival at Agra, check-in the hotel. Later, visit the Agra Fort complex which features a Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience), and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). You can spend the night stay at the Agra hotel.
4. DAY 4: AGRA SIGHTSEEING
Next morning, start your Agra sightseeing from The Taj Mahal, a beautiful monument located at the banks of River Yamuna. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built this beautiful building in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
5. DAY 5: AGRA-JAIPUR
- After a refreshing night, enjoy an elaborate Indian breakfast, and let's gear in for a road trip towards Jaipur. Lunch will be arranged during the journey. We can check into a hotel in Jaipur, and spend the mid-day getting refreshed in your room.
- By early evening, a trip to Birla Temple will awaken your peaceful senses. After that, you can enjoy some of the local cuisines and head for the hotel to enjoy a full night’s sleep.
6. DAY 6: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
- The day's excitement begins by visiting the magnificent Pink City- Jaipur. We continue your visit to Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site), and Jaipur City Palace and Royal Museum. It reveals the royal and exquisite armor and costumes that were used by the royal family.
- Enjoy shopping at Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar, also visit Hawa Mahal and other nearby tourist attractions. After some delicious food, you need to stay at the hotel for the night in Jaipur.
7. DAY 7: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- Your Udaipur trip from Jaipur will start off by 6 AM, after a quick breakfast at the hotel. You will reach the destination by 12 pm, check-in the hotel, and get refreshed. Enjoy the day with a plush boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- For nature lovers, we would showcase some of the enticing attractions like the Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-Ki-Bari also known as (Gardens of the maids of Honor). They are beautifully adorned with water fountains, marble elephants, and a lotus swimming pool, and the garden offers a visual retreat.
8. DAY 8: JAIPUR TO UDAIPUR
- On this day, after breakfast, visit the Sajjan Garh Palace – hilltop palatial residence of the kings. It is popularly known as Monsoon Palace and leaves tourists speechless with the breathtaking view from such great heights.
- Then the evening can be enjoyed peacefully by taking a stroll towards the market for shopping.
9. DAY 9: UDAIPUR DROP
- After breakfast, Drop back at Airport/Railway station. Or if you need it, we can arrange to drop you at Jaipur also. After all, your safety, comfort, and happiness in ultimate for Funday Holidays.
madhavan mahadeva says:
Really Funday Holidays tour packages were so awesome and it gives me the best memory. Everything was good. On arrival, he offers a luxurious bus which was much better than our deal